Costumes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, really great costume ideas here. Anyways, I am not going to be Lady GaGa for halloween anymore. :( But I am going to be... A JELLYFISH! part jelly part fish! Hahahaha

I'll be going as Masky from Marble Hornets.

I don't know if I'll be going or not, but if I do, I want to be an Angry Bird!

I'm going as a Slytherin from Hogwarts. Even though I was sorted into Ravenclaw on Pottermore... don't have the money to buy another tie xP

I am probly goin as Tally youngblood as a Special :3

(it's from the book I LOVE: Uglies)

Change of plans,since I'm so creative,I'm being a cat for Halloween :p . I put together a cat ears headband from the mall with a ballet leotard,a skirt and a cat costume kit (A tail and a little bow tie :3 ) from Walmart. I'm so original! :p

I don't know what I'm going to be for Halloween yet. I'm thinking of Smurfette,{is that how you spell it?}, but everyone else is being it so I don't know. My friend also said I should be Katy Perry, too, what should I be? Last year I was a bumblebee, haha I was actually that 2 years in a row for some reason.

Same thing I've been the last... 6 years? I invested in cheap cat ears... some fuzzy stuff I can put on my belt as a tail. Then be a cat girl... I do "Nya" tons though. I think it was a faulty attempt at Tokyo Mew Mew since I had my Mew Aqua Rod... I'm not sure though. I remember one year I had so many things for my head. I switched them in class every half hour or so... It was sorta random. My Puchiko hat was my favorite on Halloween though...

The teachers met my Puchiko hat a few times... Then some smart butt said I was wearing a hat. The last hour of the day, I was told to remove it. With my headband... and my Cat hears holding the hat up because it had ears too) The reaction to people seeing the Cat ears on my head too was sorta funny. It was my... Anti-Teacher day. Nothing to do with Halloween on Anti-Teacher day.... Usually its an issue wearing a hat, I had no issue until that kid said something with ANY of the teachers.

Len/Rin/Miku is probably too hard for me, so I'm just going as Chiaki Minami instead. She's going to be extremely easy, but I need a proper hat.

Gonna rent a like 100$ storm trooper costume. like authentic :D . Weird costume for a girl, but Im pretty set on it :)

My friend and I are gonna be ninjas. >:3

We're like the only ones my age going out for Halloween. =.=

I've changed my mind, I won't go as an Angry Bird because I don't think I can buy an Angry Bird costume, and it looks too hard to make. Instead, if I go, I'll go as Taylor Swift. Because I can. I'm just looking at pictures of Taylor Swift dresses to see if I have/can find anything similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back