Could anyone help please?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilyflower

Reaction score
A friend of mine has recently signed up on Tamatalk, and can't do anything! They are definetly signed in, but keeps getting told that they can't post whenever she tries. Does anyone have any suggestions or help?

(I know this is the new Tamagotchi owners board, but this is the only one I thought was almost relevant.)

that sounds very strange - perhaps theyr doing something wrong.

try pming a tamaguide??

admin??

or if that doesn't work, prhaps a tamaguide could pm them and sort it out.

wats their username??

i don't know - she's ur friendprhaps she didn't
Was that comment directed toward me? If it was she's not my friend and I didn't create this topic :mellow:

OMG - i'm so sorryi thought it was ur topic not lilyflower - please forgive me if that was offensive

sorry sorry sorry :mellow:
It wasn't offensive!

I forgive ya :angry:

Mabye she should either try to send her password to herself again or create a new account...

-Twirly :wub:

has she checked her email yet? thats wat i did to get my account to post and stuff.

I'll tell her that. She might have not clicked the link. I'll get her to look at this. (By the way SHE created this topic!!!).

lilyflower are you sure she/he is using the right username and password

lilyflower are you sure she/he is using the right username and password
Did you read the post? She/He said that their friend is definitely logged in.

Hi! I finally have managed to post! Thanks SOOOOO much lilyflower for posting for me. (We know each other out of tamatalk)

I found out what my problem was: I HAD clicked the validation link in my email, but it hadn't actually worked. I thought that might have been the case, so i did it again, and here I am! Thanks for all the attempted help guys Much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back