Could boys have Tamas too?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boys too?

• Of course!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way to girly!

• Weird for boys to have!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

Sure they can. But I hate when those stereotypes are like"haha you got a tamagotchi", "What are you doing with a tamagotchi" and etc. That's the only downside other than that I have no problems playing with a tamagotchi, and they are for boys. I mean they make boy designs to.

I have a handfull and I'm a boy. But they are all off right now. I guess you guys are right. Boys do give up too easily on the poor little buggers. But that's where Digimon come in. The were originally Tamagotchi for boys, being easier to care for and having a battle feature.

Also, I don't see anything wrong with boys carrying Tamagotchi around. I'm 17 and I brought my green Digimon to school for a week and a half. This girl I like was playing games with it in Geometry. Fun times.

Finally, when those boys getting picked on in school for having Tamagotchi, why didn't their moms send them to live with their aunties and uncles in Bel-Air?

I have a handfull and I'm a boy. But they are all off right now. I guess you guys are right. Boys do give up too easily on the poor little buggers. But that's where Digimon come in. The were originally Tamagotchi for boys, being easier to care for and having a battle feature.
Also, I don't see anything wrong with boys carrying Tamagotchi around. I'm 17 and I brought my green Digimon to school for a week and a half. This girl I like was playing games with it in Geometry. Fun times.

Finally, when those boys getting picked on in school for having Tamagotchi, why didn't their moms send them to live with their aunties and uncles in Bel-Air?
Please don't use bad words in TT! There are young members on here!

I've already posted my opinion but I forgot, only SOME boys give up easily! Not all do!

*Mimitchi_Rocks_Forever*

Of course boys can have tamagotchis!

Roughly half of everyone at my school who has a tamagotchi, are boys.

I do recommend, however not getting a pink one if your a boy!

I'm a boy and i love tamagotchis i have 2 version4s.

And also i would never give up on my tamagotchi.

So anyone who says they are just for girls are the most sexist people ever.

Bandai make boys and girls designs so anyone who thinks they are just for girls/boys are WRONG.

-ljr1996tamagotchifreakboy-

Yea. I think they can. I went to Target to get and I saw a boy begging his mom to get him one. Im not into them , I was just helping with groceries :)

Please don't use bad words in TT! There are young members on here!
I've already posted my opinion but I forgot, only SOME boys give up easily! Not all do!

*Mimitchi_Rocks_Forever*
What? I didn't swear!

Yes, boys can have tamagotchis too! Half the boys I know have tamagotchis. But I think boys give up more because my cousin had his tama on pause for 1 mounth.
we don't relly give up we eather forgit abought it or don't have time i paused my for a wile now b cuse of school

and thats my therey

edit sorry for the dubble post

Last edited by a moderator:
I think boys can have them. I'm a boy and have 34 XD But if boys at school see them, they say they're gay and stuff like that. So I just don't take them to school. A lot of my friends have them but they're all girls XP

It doesn't really matter what gender you are to have a Tamagotchi. Tamas were made for everyone. Didn't you even notice that there are Tama designs for boys?

~*tama_rock_princess*~

boys can have what they want, but i think they are focused towards girls.

ps i am a girl you can tell by my avatar

forever kuchi

kuchi11

Sometimes I wonder what idiot thought of "pink is for girls" thingy. Probably an American psychologist. No offense to America. (me lives there) Not that I like pink. But the same thing goes for Tamas... whoever thinks Tamas are only for girls is... 'stremely... scary.

BLINKIES I understand.

And I have a V2 that has a few butterflies on it with a beige background.

I am a guy and "good grief" I love my stuffies!

Oh and Zelda was targeted at typical treasure hunting dreamer boys, I think. :furawatchi:

Mart~

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :wacko: :ph34r: :blink: :huh: :) :D :p Of course boys should be allowed tamas. They are not specially made for girls B)

Tamagotchis are for both genders.I mean My boyfreind Josh * Death_Kills On TT* is 16 and he has one and loves it! But I DO wish Bandai came out with more unisex desighns...I mean they did released the stickers for them with their trading cards right? Why not sell stickers specifically for them and sell plain desighns for the tamas ^___^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back