could someone please give me the prices for all of

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amber_brat

Reaction score
:D Hi! In my shop it says "sale" and i was wondering if its really true. by the way can someone please give me all the tamagotchi items prices? or as many as you know . thank you!!! :D

well i dont really know you would have to really pay attention to do that-well im sorry i couldnt help but i hope that someone can,good luck!

^_^ Hi! In my shop it says "sale" and i was wondering if its really true. by the way can someone please give me all the tamagotchi items prices? or as many as you know . thank you!!! ;)
When your tama's store says "SALE", that means that everything currently in the shop is half the normal price. I once got three expensive items in the shop at the same time, during a sale.

:D :kuribotchi: :gozarutchi:

^_^ Hi! In my shop it says "sale" and i was wondering if its really true. by the way can someone please give me all the tamagotchi items prices? or as many as you know . thank you!!! ;)
IT MAKES EVERYTHING HALF THE PRICE

I have a chart with all the V2 items and their prices, but I can't remember where I found it. I will try to cut and paste it here, but I don't know if it will work..

No, it won't work at all.

Wherever I did find it, it was called tamagotchi points.

Maybe it was that Belle Star web site, but now I can't remember the name of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back