Could u please help me?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikiela

Reaction score
Hi everybody! I'm new here, and it´s my first tamagotchi, that´s why i already have a question for u all. I have an adult tama, pyontitchi, he is 3 years old and i've noticed that a character very similar to a christmas tree with eyes and a star above its head, was standing by my tama and then he disappeared. The next thing i noticed was that instead of smiling all the time, my pyon is making a funny face, as if he was suffering an somethimes throws himself to the ground. Already tried to feed him, play with him, dont know what else to do,could u please enlighten me please? tks

Last edited by a moderator:
The Christmas tree tends to show up with the holidays showing up. I suggest you check the date programmed on your tama as I'm not 100% sure it's supposed to show up this early.

As for the faces and falling down, that's just normal things it does when it idles a while. Nothing wrong with that.

"I suggest you check the date programmed on your tama as I'm not 100% sure it's supposed to show up this early."

Well...i didn't know that! Sorry to ask, but where can i check that date? When i bougth it and conected it, the only date i wrote was my birthday...

They 'throw themselves around' when bored...I find it rather funny. Recent versions even take baths from 6:30 to 7 every night! I love tamagotchis.

Press 'B' (middle button) to open the date/time window, then press 'A' and 'B' (far left and middle) buttons at the same time to go to 'set' mode. Scroll through the numbers and set it to the right day and time. Im pretty sure the tree shouldn't shopw up just yet ^ ^.

Jusp PM me if you ever have any other problems or questions, as like I said, I love tamagotchis.

Hope I could help!

~Tama-Nut~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back