country v.s country!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacksonville Florida USA
Id rather live in Germany or somewere with Technology. Possibly South America since Im sorta South American
YOU LIVE IN JACKSONS VILL FLORIDA!?!?!?

IM VISTITING THERE IN 2 DAYS TO SEE MY FAMILY!

Ummm...Sorry to burst your bubble but most of Americas tecnolagy comes form other countries.
She said "The USA has technology" in response to Meowbark's post that didn't make much sense. (I think MB left some words out or something.)

Anyways, the US invented a lot of the technology we have today, even though it is now mostly manufactured in other countries.

yeah uhh...for yor info chinease people are really the people who make your game boys, playstations, and everything else! America just ships them here so america kind of copied on some things............

♥Mamitchi

England. ^_^

And i'm proud to live there.

It seems that the US is winning, 40 votes!

-Jade♥

yeah uhh...for yor info chinease people are really the people who make your game boys, playstations, and everything else! America just ships them here so america kind of copied on some things............

♥Mamitchi
We didn't 'copy' them. We made it so other countries would do our work for less than what people would do it here for. Such as... China.

Japan uses most of the technology we have now before us, however.

[SIZE=30pt]U.[/SIZE][SIZE=30pt]S.[/SIZE][SIZE=30pt]A![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back