Couple Questions...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wafer

Reaction score
1. How do you get your tama to go somewhere? I'll buy a ticket, but nothing ever happens.

2. Where do you find secret codes?

3. Where in the world do you go to get a code fro the King???

I'm rather new to Tamagotchis, I only got mine in October.

1. After you buy the ticket, you have to get your tamagotchi to use it. Select it by going to the items list. However, your tamagotchi won't be able to use the ticket until it is an adult. When it is an adult and you use the ticket go to www.tamatown.com and enter the password at the computer in the travel agency.

2. You can find the first secret code in the instruction booklet and it will give you a cake. To use secret codes, you go to the shop and you press the A (left) button 4 times and the shopkeeper will look surprised. Then you enter the code. The A button is on the left, the B button is in the middle and the C button is on the right. You can find the rest of the secret codes on this site by looking in the Tips and Tricks section or the codes section. Also, you can find another secret code by going to www.tamagotchi.com and winning the game. That one will give you the stuffed animal which is secretly a Nyatchi costume and is for one time use only.

3. To get a code to visit the king, you need to make a donation on your tamagotchi. Go to the book icon and select POINTS. It will show you how many points you have on your tamagotchi. Then, press the B button and it will ask you if you want to donate to the king. If you select yes, you can choose how many points you want to donate and then donate them to the king. You need to make 3 different donations to the king. First, you need to donate 5000 points to the king to get your first code. Then go to www.tamatown.com and click on the kings castle. It's the one on the hill. Then, enter the password you get from the tamagotchi and press ENTER. Then, you will be in the king's palace. He will say some stuff to you, and then give you a souvenir. The 5000 point donation souvenir is a ring. The next one is a cape, which you get from donating 12000 points. The third is a crown, which you get from donating 30000 points. Once you get the crown, you will also get the ROYAL COSTUME automatically put into your items list. When your adult tamagotchi is done wearing it, there will be a password. That is a password for the tamagotchi corner shop game which is available on Nintendo DS. On that game, the password will give you a sofa.

Hope I helped and good luck with your tamagotchi.

GotchiGirl96

:( :( ^_^ :( :( ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back