Crazy but cool families!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*tamalichifamagotchi

Reaction score
If you wanna know,u r a stalker.What,it's true
OK,heres how to make crazy neglect familys that make awesome actions!

Usually,neglect familys do weird actions when you leave them alone to long.

I know how to make those actions crazier!

1)On your tamas first generation,went they want to train play with blocks or any choice

on the left of the training screen.Make sure its bonding is 0-30% as it grows(no more or

this will not work)and when it is an adult you will get a tama with a leaf on its head.

feed your tamas sesame pudding and you will get a kuromametchi!OR do the same thing

exept play with cards or anything in the middle of the training screen and you will get

Watatchi!Now give watatchi a dresser to play with and you will get Makiko!Now Marry

Makiko to another persons Kuromametchi or marry your Kuromametchi to Makiko.

Now make they're babies a pure family or your choice.

2) now marry your pure families main child to someones neglect family(any neglect family).Now make the pure/neglect families kids a Puchipuchi if you married a small family member,an Osumotchi of you married a large family member,or a Gozarutchi

if you married a ninja family member.

3)After that marry whoever you want freely and make they're kids whatever you want

until the 4th generation.The kids of the 4th gen must be turned into a NEGLECT FAMILY.

Any random neglect family.Then when you leave them alone to long they will do these

crazy actions:Standing on a scale and then accidentally breaking it if you have the Large family,Trying to jump up on top of a table but instead falling if you have the small family,

or throwing ninja stars if you have the ninja family.

I know its alot to do but my cousin said he did it and I asked him if he was lying and he said he wasn't.Psst!I even check his tama and they WERE throwing ninja stars...

You pretty much found a new family! I've never heard of that one before! That's really cool. I don't think I want it though. Bad Title.

<3~~Loola~~<3

Wow but I cant do that because I only know one person other than me who has a v5 tamagotchi and she kills hers.

Latest posts

Back