Crazy Hair Day at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripcurl

Reaction score
My school is having a spirit week this week with a fun theme for each day. Yesterday was Mix & Match day, today was Twin Day, and tomorrow is Crazy Hair Day. (Thursday is Spirit Day where we dress in our school colors and write GO TEAM on our faces with black eyeliner or face paint or something like that, and Friday is Class Day, as in each class (Freshman, sophomores, juniors, and seniors) wear a specific color. (Like I'm a junior so I'll be wearing all blue that day.)

Back to Crazy Hair day. My problem is that I have long hair about to my shoulder blades that is thin and layered. I'd really be happy if I got some suggestions. Good ol' Google didn't come through for me this time, lol. (Please don't say "flip your hair upside down and use lots of hairspray", lol. I am not doing that. XD I want something original that I can pull off. <_< )

BTW: I am not looking for anything permanent, lol. Just something I can do for that day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh, no^^

I actually have temporary magenta hair mascara, yes mascara for your hair, that I use on my eyelashes and I planned on including that in my hair my tomorrow, yes.

Fee, my hair is sort of like yours. Long and thinish. Could you elaborate on the spiking and teasing concept, lol. I just don't see that being possible with long hair without making it look way overdone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh, no^^
I actually have temporary magenta hair mascara, yes mascara for your hair, that I use on my eyelashes and I planned on including that in my hair my tomorrow, yes.

Fee, my hair is sort of like yours. Long and thinish. Could you elaborate on the spiking and teasing concept, lol. I just don't see that being possible with long hair without making it look way overdone.
I don't want anything permanent.... <_< XD

Once you do whatever Feebee suggested, you could stick combs, pencils and stuff in it. if it works. That's what I did last year, but I put it in a lot of ponytails too 8D

Ever tried vacuuming your hair? Me and my brother were messing around one and we started sucking up our hair and it made it go into really weird styles, for instance because my hair is really frizzy the vacuum made it into a massive afro-like mess that stuck up about 40cm from my head 8P

I actually did magenta hair dye today. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail, stuck a clip in, and let some pieces hang down in the front. I did the tips of the pieces that stuck out from the clip (like little spikes) magenta, and I did magenta on the tips of the pieces that hang down by my face along with one long streak coming from root to tip. It looked really good, but it ended up fading by the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back