Crazy Hair

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spypeeps3

Reaction score
My hair is super wavy and out of control, just naturally. When I rolled out of bed this morning and looked in the mirror...it looked like I was electrified! So that was my entertaining story of how I was deeply inspired to create this topic. xD

The point is to make your hair as wacky as possible and post up pictures of you and your crazy 'do. You can do whatever you want! Just be creative. I might put up one of me later. In the mean time, I'm interested in whatever ideas you guys can come up with.

My hair is slightly wavy, but I hate it. It always has to be straight, even when it's in a ponytail. I even iron my side fringe! :(

Well, I have naturally curly hair. Not just wavy, CURLY. When it was long, it was out of control. Stringy and curly and ugly. You really don't want to see. Now I have short hair, which I also hate, but I get to straighten it so I guess that's an advantage. I can't wait until it grows. Like, 2 inches past my shoulders when straightened would be great. So I only have about 2 1/2 to 3 inches to go. Not so bad.

Well, I have purple hair. It's not "plum" or "maroon" but it is purple.

Here I am this morning, before I tackled my hair.

I get up, get dressed, wash my face, brush my teeth, do my make up - hair is always last. So everything was already done (With the exception of hair) when I took this picture.

My hair was wet before I went to bed last, and me, being my lazy self, just threw it into a sloppy bun and slept on it. This was the result:

LOLCLICK

It actually looked worse in person - this picture makes it look kind of teased and wavy. The back of my head was a bunch of fluffed-out mess.

So then I wet it down, moused it, hair gel-ed it, and pulled the top part up in to a half-up do. The I straightened my bangs and pulled them to one side, and put a clip in a bow in it. Then I hair sprayed the heck out of it. xD

I wish my curling iron worked. Otherwise I would have neatly curled it. Ah well.

My hair is very messy because I still have an "afro". My mother refuses to straighten my hair. I would do it myself, but I'd get yelled at. D:

(yes, this is GG96)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back