Crazy Stuff

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Wildheart~

Reaction score
What are some crazy stuff you've worn to school?

Well I'm making a shirt that says "Team Edward" really big on the front and on the back it'll say "Because Jacob doesn't sparkle." x3

I'm gonna see how many people recognize it, and if they are on Team Edward I'm gonna ask them to sign it xD

It's gonna be so pwnsome. I'm about to make it with my sister, she'll probably be the first to sign.

Either Mets shirts because random people come up to me and talk about Baseball, while I have no clue what they're talking about, or my Cookie Monster shirt that says "Peace, Love and Cookies."

And if they ever get Webkinz shirts in my size, that will be the NEXT craziest thing I wear to school. XD

I've worn an Elmo shirt that says "Tickle Me". It was a scary day. ._.

On pajama day, I wore my Spongebob pajama pants, multicolor knee highs, and a jacket with cat ears on the hood. :3

I've been hearing stuff about Twilight teams, what is it? Like your shirt says "Team Edward, because Jacob doesn't sparkle" and someone else on TT put in there siggy "Team Tyler, because we wish Bella really got hit by the car" What is all the stuff?

I've been hearing stuff about Twilight teams, what is it? Like your shirt says "Team Edward, because Jacob doesn't sparkle" and someone else on TT put in there siggy "Team Tyler, because we wish Bella really got hit by the car" What is all the stuff?
Eh, its just picking a side for a character. And also its Team Tyler's car. xD

If people like Edward, they would say "I'm an Edward fan! I think he rules!"

If people like Jacob, they would say "I'm a Jacob fan! I think he rules!"

Mostly their Twilight's favourite character.

Tyler's Car is something Bella almost died too. So people are like "COME ON. WE WANT HER DEAD, GOD DAMNIT"

On Topic:

I Cosplayed as Craig from South Park once. I have his hat and outfit. I told my friend to play along, so when people said "Stop being an idiot!!11!!!" She said "DONT BE MEAN TO CRAIG, HE'S A NICE BOY D<"

Cept I couldnt flip the bird at them ;.; That's Craig's trademark D:

I finished my shirt and im wearing it now

It's totally pwnsome >3

I wore a skirt. D8

I'm so happy I dun wear skirts anymore, I look fat in them[AND, my whole Trombone section is guys...Why wear a skirt when you can fit in? <3], xD

And to the school dance, I wore this t-shirt that had a sewn on vest, w/ a painted on tie.. xDD

Last edited by a moderator:
Green + black knee high stockings. When everyone wasn't looking I chickened out and took them off. When I was in uh... 6th grade... 4 years ago. X3

-Temari Nara

If people like Edward, they would say "I'm an Edward fan! I think he rules!"If people like Jacob, they would say "I'm a Jacob fan! I think he rules!"

Mostly their Twilight's favourite character.

Tyler's Car is something Bella almost died too. So people are like "COME ON. WE WANT HER DEAD, GOD DAMNIT"
Ohhhhhhh Thanks!!!!! I'm on Team Edward......My qoute is........I don't know yet let me think

In the eighth grade I wore one of my MCR shirts, considering half of my eighth grade class is mormon and my shirt had a skull on it, that was pretty crazy. Also a garfield I Hate Mondays shirt on Friday. Pretty crazy, eh? Anyway I had a school uniform and Fridays were free dress.

Edit: Team Tyler, because he drives vans and that's hardxcore! I mean, how does someone drive a brand of shoe! Get it?

Last edited by a moderator:
probably my satin sister's shirt my friend and i made them together

WE R THE SATIN SISTERS > ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back