Crazy teachers!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paisley 520

Reaction score
Post anything about the crazy teachers you've had!

I'd love to hear your stories!

Well my maths teacher falls asleep in class... He is a bit strange, but he means well.

Did I mention he is like 60 and he did 50 push ups (non-stop, and properly too) in class because we dared him?

:blink:

When I went into Year 5 to meet my new teacher! She slamed the door! She does it to every new year 5 lol.

Probably Mr Moss.

He brought in a rowing machine once and let us all go on it.

xDD It was soo funny.

My grade 3 teacher swore at the kindergarteners when she was a substitute at a different school.

o_____o

my math teacher is so loony! she hit me in the face with her elbow "accidentally" when i fell asleep in class once, and always gets people in trouble because she can! she also sticks her tush in everyone's faces on a regular basis.

In Spanish class last year the Spanish teacher substitute fell asleep.

We did. Alot. Of stuff.

One susbstitute of mine started playing his Nintendo DS while all of us took tests :) . It was kinda funny. We walked up behind him and peeked over his shoulder to see what game it was. :)

There's this one teacher at my school. His name is Mr. Cox and he has MAYJOR anger issues. In fact, earlier this year, he got so mad at one of his classes, he threw a chair and desk (its one of those desks with chairs attached to them) at the window into the spine lab and broke it. He almost got fired but they gave him another chance since he's never done anything like this before.

We had a pervert one named senor pol

he would do crazy things to girls, and it was sick.

he dropped a quarter down a girls shirt and reached in without asking

and he just will not get fired for it >>

Last edited by a moderator:
I could write a novel on all of my crazy teachers. I'll just give a few though, and save my fingers from carpul tunnel. ;)

Well, my 7th grade pre-algebra teacher is obsessed with bikes. He has at least twenty of them. He would bring them to school to show us. He either rode his bike or his unicycle to school everyday, and you could just tell, he was a passionate biker. He rides everywhere. So um... yeah, it was a little wierd, but he was an awesome teacher.

My science teacher (also from my 7th grade year) has a lazy eye, and would constantly pick on me because I transferred to his class and therefore my name is at the bottom of his grade book.

My Algebra teacher from this year has a boyfriend who sings opera.

My french teacher was just, INSANE. She has like OCD or something, and has spaz attacks all the time. Slave-driver. I can't even begin to put her into words. And she wonders why I'm switching to Japanese next year.

My 7th grade history teacher slept during his own class. Like everyday. All we did was watch movies, all year long.

My 6th grade teacher took away my Tamagotchis (which I had on a clasp-type thing), and dangled them from his belt all day long, just to taunt me.

My best friend's history teacher this year, was a complete -cencored- -bleep- -cencor- -cencor-. He would take off points if the word searches he gave you to do if your highlighter didn't match the color of paper and the lines weren't perfectly straight. No one could do well in his class, and all you heard were people complain about the cranky old man.

Umm.... okay, good for now. I'm not really in a ranting mood right now, surprisingly.

Once we had a substitute for Music class. He told us to do our work, but the teacher had it so we did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but talk and play. XD

One student asked what were we learning and he said "Social skills. Y'know?" It was FUN! xD

~SG~

We had this casual teacher in Year 5 and (let's call him T) decided to tell the teacher that his name was Habiby (when it wasn't) and she believed him! (mind you, she was like 60)

Anyway, she spent all week calling T Habiby and we all cracked up!

PS. I saw her the other week at market day, My friend L said "Hi" and this teacher decided to sweet talk us! LOL but freaky. :unsure:

My social studies teacher would hang dried orange peels on the wall and put old milk cartons hanging on the ceiling. Also randomly in class he would take a squirt gun and spray us.

My math teacher has issues and she yelled "STOP LOOKING AT ME!" to one of my friends.

My art teacher randomly started singing opera in class. O o

My crazy language arts teacher threw heavy books down and started screaming because we were talking.

Uh not so much as weird but a B.chy teacher ( Sorry for cursing ) My old science teacher mis Eye she was a witch she gave my boy friend detention once for no apparent reason she's terrible too terrible for tamatalk to know if you wanna know pm me ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back