Crazy Things You Do!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_genius

Reaction score
Yeah well today i went to play golf and like i started talking to the golf balls [not out loud but yeah]. it makes golf not so boring. so what about you. please tell me i'm not the only crazy one out there xD

Weird! I was going to post a topic about crazy things people do or tried!xD

Well, on wednesdays at school, we can't go on the playground because of the school next to us always comes out early and or very immature, the Palmers. :D They start saying nasty things to us and mean things too. But sometimes we can go on the playground though. :3 So when recess was over and the creaps were againts the fence watching us, I said 'GO TO HELLLLLLLL!!!!!!1 D:<' And flipped them off....x3 My friends started laughing a LOT.

I laugh at things that aren't supposed to be funny.

Once I eat a piece of chocolate, I can't stop.

I bite my cell phone when I'm nervous.

I make stupid abbreviations. Like OMW, Oh My Woodchucks.

I make stupid noises during class when I'm bored.

I like to annoy people.

I can't sleep if there is any light.

I could go on and on... :D

Fall off of things daily, laugh spastically at the randomest things, spill everything everywhere, trip over anything and everything in sight (usually my own feet), run after anything shiny, get my famed spazz attacks, spell words wrongly for fun, will be as hyper as the most hyper little girl you can imagine and then fall asleep, eat crayons (of course) and scream loudly when things pop out of the toaster. Not to mention I draw on my arms and legs (yes, legs), find it unbelievably funny when someone snorts in their laughter, go through the daily occurrence of falling either into or over the trash can in our classroom, talk to inanimate objects, stalk/rape everyday household supplies, sing half of everything I say, and cannot place a single country on the world map, except the South pole, where the penguins are. 8D

And now, with my short attention span, I shall move onto a new topic. But there are oh so many more things I could name. . .

Umm. I make really weird pictures on the computer, like edit stuff on paint, and I also find joy in very little things. Like if I see a bug... walking, I'll crack up. My brother goes all O_O"

xD

Sometimes I act retarded and laugh my head off, lol. But yesterday my guy friends bro throwed staraberrys on my head so I cursed at him..., but not bad words, just like umm, well tamamum said language is important so..

I love making random pig squeal noises in class and pretend I'm a beatbox D;

Sometimes I have random laugh attacks. And one time it was so bad I rolled up into a ball and rolled out of the classroom.

Oh, and sometimes I am really calm and then I just turn hyper and start making really weird noises and being slightly perverted. xP

Fall off of things daily, laugh spastically at the randomest things, spill everything everywhere, trip over anything and everything in sight (usually my own feet), run after anything shiny, get my famed spazz attacks, spell words wrongly for fun, will be as hyper as the most hyper little girl you can imagine and then fall asleep, eat crayons (of course) and scream loudly when things pop out of the toaster. Not to mention I draw on my arms and legs (yes, legs), find it unbelievably funny when someone snorts in their laughter, go through the daily occurrence of falling either into or over the trash can in our classroom, talk to inanimate objects, stalk/rape everyday household supplies, sing half of everything I say, and cannot place a single country on the world map, except the South pole, where the penguins are. 8D
And now, with my short attention span, I shall move onto a new topic. But there are oh so many more things I could name. . .
If you would meet me, you would not be able to stop laughing xDDD.

Okay, I do too many weird and stupid things. Like today I was trying to shave my giant eraser with a shaver but unfortnately it did not work (shaver was mum's, she left it on the bed).

I make up secret symbols and languages to talk to myself in so no one will understand.

I trip on things too much, like today, I tripped on a giant rock and my foot started bleeding badly.

Im very clumsy, I broke 7 things in 1 week which are: the fan, the TV (yesh, I broke it...kicked it by accident), a guitar (dont ask), a clock, a simpsons figurine, the teacher's lucky pencil and mum's mobile phone (I dropped it Dx).

I do the fairy dance when Im bored.

Im married to a puffle and have a puffle son.

I worship my troll god, Holy Crondor. (I made up a chant type thing).

And much more, but I am curious to see other topics :3

I write couples on everything. The pictochat in the DS even if I'm not pictochating... On my notebooks..... on my hands... etc.

I write couples on everything. The pictochat in the DS even if I'm not pictochating... On my notebooks..... on my hands... etc.
Oh yeah. i pictochat to myself on my DS. xD

Hrm.. Well today I was write stuff on paper and I told my friend Rashawna to say them xD I was laughing so hard when she said iPod, Hi my names Mario (With the accent) and Ninja she like thought it was some kind of disgusting code... That is how perverted my friends think I am ^^ And I was walking down the stairs hold Micheal and Charlottes hands and I randomly out of no where jumped when I was in thr middle and tryed to land of a step and I pulled both of them down and I squished Charlotte's hand and it clicked like 50 times xD.. Thats all today. Oh yeah and I spilled Chocolate milk all over my essay at lunch. xD And what I do I argued with myself yesterday over the reason I got up in the middle of the night to get my iPod from my blazer pocket.. It was all

"Im gonna go get my iPod"

"Why?"

"'Cause I want it"

"It's the middle of the night"

"SOOOOO..."

*Mum walkes in*

What are you doing?

Me- Arguing with my self weather I should or should not get my iPod...."

Mum- ROFL xD

I ended up getting it then it fell under from under my pillow down the side of my bed...

Edit: OMG I have edited soooo many times like 5 or somthing xD

Yeah soooo to answer the question after my storys I argue with my self over a daily basies and I argue with pointless stuff like my pen when it dont work or when someone dosnt argue the phone I kinda curse the phone xD

Edit: @ Tamagirl#1 I do that too! xp

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's see...

I sign in as "Secret Agent Kat" on the sign in list in the art club...

I say SpongeBob quotes randomly... (Today I kept saying "Shoot, that was my last quarter!" (said by Patrick))

I stab boys with pointy pencils which makes them fear me... XD

I say "Owith" when I get hurt instead of "OW!"... (From SpongeBob...medieval special)

I slide around on the floor in my Uggs like I'm ice skating like an idiot on school floors...

I drew myself riding a pretty rainbow instead of drawing my self portrait... XD

I draw someone getting eaten by a giant, menacing cartoon ferret when I'm mad at them...

I bang on my friend's lunchbox when I'm bored at lunch... (Even though I have my own.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back