Create dolls and show em' off here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pepper She is probably my favourite character to Roleplay with. I like her red hair. It makes her unique. She is cool, sporty and kind.

Indianna Indiana is quiet, headstrong and mysterious. She is a girl of many secrets.

Jewel Jewel is kind, sweet and girly. She can be spoiled but she is overall a nice person.

Ashley Tisdale

I just had to do her. She is lovely.

Vanessa Hudgens

Same reason as Ashley Tisdale.

Here are my dolls. They are my RP Characters and they belong to me and cannot be stolen.

Ennaira Before

A young girl who's smile hides a million tears.

Ennaira Later

After a long disappearance, she returns sporting her new blonde hair (which is really curly) and much truer smile. She actually has a sun tan and piercing and a couple tattoos and fake nails

, but oh well.

Disguise

Ennaira goes undercover. Normally, she doesn't like sporting dark color s or long shirts and jeans but this was a special occasion. She even wore glasses and a wig.

Melysa

A bright happy everyday girl. She also has additional tattoos and piercings as well as the fake nails as well. Even a tan.

Mel Disguised

She and Ennaira went on the same mission.

I'll make some more in a sec.

Here are a few more:

Kaytlyn

Ennaira's old best friend with whom she keeps in touch.

Cute

This is just a schoolgirl. If she had a different uniform, she could pass off as Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back