Creepy Dreams- HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paisley 520

Reaction score
I've been having dreams that just came out of the blue, and they have these demons in them or something.

It's making me wake up and cry. My first dream, this weird thing or a smoke like figure was leading me into a portal to hell, I was just paralized, I couldn't move in my dream, but I woke up before anything bad happened. My second dream was just 2 days ago, this thing was imaginary, and I was sleeping in my dream in my same bed, and something was pushing me down, I couldn't get up, then it whispered "die" in my ear. My third dream, I just forgot, but it was scary, you know how you forget dreams. Am I going crazy, is this normal, or...

-Leah

Woah, Sounds like you got the bad case of nightmares!

All you can really do is relax when you wake up or it will make you go crazy and your anxiety will go up. Just stop thinking about it and talk to god before you go to sleep and everything will be alright!

//-lWeRide

They just sound like nightmares. But, if they're bad enough, you could always try getting an exorcism.

Woah, Sounds like you got the bad case of nightmares!
All you can really do is relax when you wake up or it will make you go crazy and your anxiety will go up. Just stop thinking about it and talk to god before you go to sleep and everything will be alright!

//-lWeRide
Another good tip after having a bad dream is think about positive things that make you happy and relaxed like having fun with friends, a funny moment in time, a good show on tv. Anything that relaxs you and makes you feel happy. If that doesn't settle you down get up and get something to drink, or have a warm bath then try sleeping again.

I heard it was proven when you eat fruite before you go to bed instead of junk, it gives you happy dreams. I think it is true, it works for me, so it might for you.

Maybe you have been in the Rp section to much? or read to many books, even whatched to much TV. I personally think the RP section because there is so much demon stuff these days...

Try staying away for a while, or hanging out with friends.

Another good tip after having a bad dream is think about positive things that make you happy and relaxed like having fun with friends, a funny moment in time, a good show on tv. Anything that relaxs you and makes you feel happy. If that doesn't settle you down get up and get something to drink, or have a warm bath then try sleeping again.
Yup that also works, just taking a drink of water and just sitting down in your bed and read or somthing may work.

//-lWeRide

What really helps (I'm not kidding) is wearing a moonstone necklace when you go to sleep. I never have any dreams whenever I wear it.

I find if I ever get a nightmare or am plagued with bad thoughts, I get up and read for about 5-10 minutes before going back to bed. Then I just dream about what I read.

I've been having dreams of Debirumametchi coming out of aeroplane toilets :D

And *Sonic*, please do not spam.

I have some pretty creepy dreams too, but don't worry! Nightmares are completely normal. If you wake up in the middle of the night, too scared to go back to sleep, just hold your breath and count to ten. Then exhale. Try to relax. Maybe get yourself a drink. Think of something happy. Tell yourself it's just a dream, it's just a dream, it's just a dream...until you slowly drift off to sleep. ;)

~*spypeeps3*~

P.S. Just a little tip, try not to read or watch anything scary before going to bed.

hey, ok, i know this sounds stupid but read harry potter books. 5,6,&7. you cam seriousley realte to them. this sounds stupid and crazy and if you are christian it will sound stupid and crazier. but i am a christian and i love the books. i think its ok to read hary potter as long as you dont pick up a stick andd run around waving it yelling ""avada kadavra!"". dont bother trying occulemency because no ones trying to get into your head. but if you read a bit before you go to bed at night.... you'll have dreams about what you just read nstead....its majorly cool. :blink: harry has odd dreams but his are worse. it sayshow he feels and stuff. but dont go trying to save your friends dad bcause it will be a fake and you'll end up getting your godfather killed......inside joke, dont freak out. but if you read it i think it might help...

and dont worry, there dreams. theres no suck things as demons, except in hell. but you dont go there until your dead. but if your a christian.... you never have to worry about going to hell because its impossible.

got god?

Nightmares are normal and everyone gets them from time to time. To help stop nightmares just think happy thoughts and always remind yourself that dreams can't come true. Maybe have a soothing bedtime routine like soaking in the tubs or reading before bed to relax yourself.

omg... I've started having dreams like that...

okay, so this is kind of a long story, but my house is haunted and sometimes the ghost will wisper things in my ears and when I'm bored I'll write it down... This is something that made me get goosebumps. I posted it somewhere else as well.

"How can something so evil, be so beautiful?

He appears as a man. He is bright and beautiful. covered in dark roes to dim his rick body. Long blonde hairs travel to his bare feet and mingle with his toes. His eyes are red with the glow of hell. His face as white as snow. How is this possible...

How can Satan be so beautiful?"

Then a few nights later I had a dream of the exact same picture that the ghosts described. The man was standing in front of an army of other's similer to him. The only difference was that the things behind him didn't have glowing red eyes and some of them had brown hair instead of blonde. They all wore the same hypmotising black robes. It was kinda scary.

I try NOT to remember my creepy dreams but I don't know how this helps me but I read on the back of the Herbal Essences shampoo that the average dream lasts 3 seconds.Like I said I don't know why it helps me but it does.

Woah.That must of been a TOTAL nightmare! Dont worry.Those dont exist! I had a dream i was taken by strangers! But since it DOES exist i will stay with my mum! :(

I think this topic is a little too old to post in, this was back in july and it's last post before yours was august. Please remember bumping old topics is a no-no at TT. Thanks!

*topic closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back