Creepy, Scary, Sorrowful times

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmatutu

Reaction score
the planet earth. no wait i live on jupiter! lol
12 year old Sophie goes to a Jr. high school with a fence around it. Most other schools had them

too because some kids ditch school alot. On two sides of the fencing, it was about 14 feet high

(it was against trees and other houses). The other two sides of the fence were only about 5 ft tall...

[SIZE=14pt]S[/SIZE]ophie walked around the field during break period. Her friend, Ann, was on the other

side of the field talking to some other girls. Sophie looked at the tall fence, backed up with trees. She

hoped to see something interesting, like the time she saw chicken, on the other side of the fence. Nothing.

She frowned and was about to turn away, when something caught her eye. Sophie looked back and saw

a girl. A white as a sheet girl with blue jeans and a black shirt was sitting up high in one of the trees behind

the fence. The strange girl stared into nothing, taking no notice at Sophie. She looked about 13 or 14.

The girl didn't move alot, and if she did it was just to shiver. But on a sunny day? thought Sophie,

Maybe I should tell Ann. So Sophie ran to tell Ann about the girl.

[SIZE=14pt]A[/SIZE]nn listened to every word of the story. Sophie finished by saying, "Isn't that creepy?"

Ann nodded and replied, "Very. Why don't you show me?" They ran back to the other fence, but the girl

was gone. Sophie looked around and sighed, "I don't see her. Nevermind, maybe it was in my head." Ann

frowned and went back to the other group of girls. Sophie looked at the small white puffy clouds and the

big yellow sun. "Shivering on a sunny day," she mumbled.

[SIZE=14pt]D[/SIZE]IIIIIING~ The bell rang five minutes later. She heard everyone talking about the strange

girl. Apparently Ann had told everyone, even though Sophie thought now it was just her imagination. And

the weirdest thing happened. Light raindrops fell on her fingertips. "Why is today sostrange," she moaned.

She walked into her class and looked out her window and it was still sunny. Shecould see no rain at all.

"Stupid me. It's just in my head." Sophie sat down and looked up at the teacher. It was Math test day.

[SIZE=14pt]N[/SIZE]ow Sophie had studied, unlike Ann who was freaking out. Sophie could hear her moaning

and she giggled, looking back to her paper.The test wasn't long but it looked like the equations would be

tough. Sophie picked up her pencil and wrote down the first own. The second. Third. So on. Everything was

fine until the 13 problem. As Sophie was about to write the answer -BOOOOM-. Sophie jumped and fell out

of her seat. People looked at Sophie and giggles spread around the room. Embarrassed Sophie sat back in

her chair. Then she realized what happened. Shivering she nervously thought, Raining on a sunny day.

But the sun was no longer shining.

[SIZE=14pt]E[/SIZE]verytime the thunder boomed she would shiver and think of the girl. The rest of the day

went by and after school she walked home. Sophie had no umbrella so she was wet, Ann was lucky since

her parents took her in a car. Sophie changed her walk into a run. In a way she was lucky too, because

she lived near the school. When her house came into view, she nearly tripped running so fast. She opened

the door and said, " Mom, I'm home." No one answered. "Mom?" she asked, "Are you here?" Still nothing.

And then there was something, but not something good.

[SIZE=14pt]S[/SIZE]ophie screamed silently. The girl she saw on the fence was at her door looking at her.

For about 30 seconds she just stood there but then girls' lips quivered and she disappeared. But Sophie

could tell she was still there- somewhere, but nowhere. Always there but never there. Sophie snapped

into reality. She screamed and said, "Why are strange things happening to me?" And someone -no one-

whispered in her ear, "Life is not strange when your dead. Come into the dead, and your problems will

be answered..." The whispering stopped and the girl appeared at the door again.

[SIZE=14pt]S[/SIZE]ophie walked the door. "Who are you?" Sophie asked. The girl replied, "Let me take

you and I will tell you." Sophie heard the cooing and soft hypnotising voice and nodded, "Ok take me,"

said Sophie. Mistakes. Sophie's soul left her body and the soul of the strange girl entered. The "new

sophie" said to the soul ofthe old sophie, "I am a teenager, killed in a car crash at age 13, looking for

someone to give me a person.Lucky for me I found one. You. You are dead now." The "new Sophie"

smiled and walked around theold Sophie's house. "What are you doing?" Cried the old Sophie sobbing.

"Living your life," replied new Sophie, "Living your old life....."

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

REAL STORY: First four sections, replace Sophie and Ann as me and my friend.

I kinda made up the rest :] IDK I tried my best. Please comment, I want to know how I did at writing my first small story.

Latest posts

Back