Creepy things...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi everyone just wondering if anything weird ever happens/happened to your visim (ie. Blur Shaking etc) I have a couple of munutes ago.I was on TT and suddenly my vision swept sideways, Then turned normal O.O;

Sugar~

Sometimes when I am sick my whole face goes numb and I can't see anything.

Thats about it...

Sometimes i just get sorta ''barcode'' vision. its like when i can see properly but i see heaps of black and white lines aswell and when that happenes then my head seems like its getting pulled up and it hurts. i had one of them thinggys like 2 mins ago.

In school yesterday, I started seeing spots, then everything was blurry. I felt like I was going to puke. When I came home from school I ate and drank stuff, and then went to bed and took a long nap. I feel better now.

My vision shakes and dulls all the time. It's usually a sign that if I kept doing what I was doing at the time, I would pass out within the next few minutes. My parents think it's my blood sugar, but we don't exactly know yet.. e.e

Ironically, I passed out in the emergency room waiting room as we were about to leave and had to stay another hour.

Yes creepy things have happened to my vision before. I was sitting in class one day and i had a slight headache then all of a sudden my vision got super blurry! My headache got worse and worse and soon it felt like my head was spliting open. i told the girl i sat next to that my vision went really blurry for me and she got mad at me because she thought i was trying to freak her out. I went to the nurse and she sent me home. The whole car ride i was in horrible pain from my headache and my vision was still messed up alot! I ended up throwing up because my headache was sooo bad. when i got home i lay down on the couch threw up again and fell asleep. When i woke up my vision was fine my headache was gone and i was very hungry! So i ate lunch and stayed home for the rest of the day. Nobody really knows why that happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back