*Cries*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
banned from reading????????? Hang on...... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY must parents be so cruel????????? and why did you get banned from reading?!??!?!?

hang on...... WHAT????????????????????? That is a way dumb reason!!!! WAY DUMB!!!!!

yea but im usually really good he spanked me and sent me to bed yesterday and shouted at me and Banned me from Reading today!

I'm sorry! It must be horrible not being allowed to read!

Maybe next time you should be more careful about what you say about your parents.

I'm sorry! It must be horrible not being allowed to read!
Maybe next time you should be more careful about what you say about your parents.
True, however grounding someone from reading books is the weirdest punishment ever. Back when I was younger it was the TV and Radio and using the phone (and the occasional Gameboy taken away nonsense). But reading a book? What if you need to do homework?

I'm conflicted though. Most people I hear say "Take the things away your child loves or enjoys doing" when they behave poorly. If a kid loves videogames, you take them away. So I guess if a kid loves reading, take their books away o_O;;

Keep in mind that we might not be getting the whole story here. As someone previously mentioned, several swearwords could be in replacement of "silly" that could of been used. I find it a bit hard to believe that you'd get grounded from reading a book for calling your father silly.

I'm soooo conflicted XD

I understand. I'd be upset if I got banned from reading my books...

But, all you did was call him silly? Are you sure that's all you said, or maybe he just heard you wrong?? :) Sorry, but in my opinion, I think your parents are being a bit too strict for your own good...

I'm sorry you got banned from reading books. I love reading, but my parents ground me from the computer, not books. :) I hope this coming three weeks pass quickly, so you are able to read again. :D

No all i called him was silllt but i dont usually say anything to him so He spanked me sent me to med screamed at me banned me from reading for 3 weeks that Spanked me again(Just now Ouch)

Your dad is cazy. You should never be banned from reading. You can be grounded,banned from the internet, going out, or stuff like that, but reading is educational, and therefore should be un-bannable. And he's doing this because you called him silly...that's just wrong. WRONG.

I just ran home...........

A gurl knocked at my door and asked me id i wanted to come out and play my dad said i could sol i went but they just teased me about the spanking and all tha waaaaaaaaaaaaa

You like to read right? so I guess he knew and now you can't read. I wouldn't give that punishment because it's part of you education.

Also if they teased you about spanking you should be proud to have parents that teach you well. Some people don't have that... [SIZE=8pt]like britney spears[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
That is crazy! My dad would never punish me if I called him silly! Not if I called him stupid (I would never do cause I love him!) So that is quite strange. I love to read but I never got grounded or banned from anything but if I was I think he would banned me from the computer, instead of reading books.

I can so believe that. When my dad cusses at me 2 do something, and I say, "OK, gosh.", I get cussed at even more. Yesterday morning when that happened, he said if I did it again, he'd ban me from the computer 4 a week. My parents make me read a lot. If I don't read, at school I get a bad grade becuz we have 2 take tests on the books we read and we need 20 points this quarter. It ends March 3 and I only have 8. I have 2 read a lot and not reading would never B my punishment.

///Matchy :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back