*Cries*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my tamas took away from me i was aloud to pause them but i wont be having them bk 4 a while.................................................................................

Reading?.. READING? Your sad that you don't get to read in the next three weeks.

Not being rude, I'm just saying I don't get how it makes you sad..

Don't get me wrong! I love reading to, but I wouldn't be so upset over it.

Plenty of other things to do. I suggest that since you like reading books so much, maybe you would writing little stories also!

So you could write a story to spend the time of the next two weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
parents who banned you from reading woooooooooooooooooooooooooo! that gits way outta hand dang why must be parents be so cruel :wacko: i feal your pain!!!!

its ok oh and its tamagotchi cee again if you got my last message i have been teased alot of time but my dad always tells me if they laugh at you laugh at them hey i bet you ther got spankins one time so they shouldnt be teasin ya

its ok oh and its tamagotchi cee again if you got my last message i have been teased alot of time but my dad always tells me if they laugh at you laugh at them hey i bet you ther got spankins one time so they shouldnt be teasin ya
That is great advice, it was what I was about to say really.

Is he your step-father? Where is your mum when he's doing this to you?

Did he take away you tamas just because of this one incident where you called him silly?

My mum left me because she wanted a boy my dad felt sorry for me so he stayed with me and im just thankful thatbn they didnt abandon me LOL

My mum left me because she wanted a boy my dad felt sorry for me so he stayed with me and im just thankful thatbn they didnt abandon me LOL
I don't really think that's something to LOL about... ;)

I'm sorry about that.

I really don't think your dad should have banned reading from you... why not TV or something?

Yea but after all the story's my dad told me about my mum i think she's the meanest woamen in da world ;) .

And he banned me from reading because he know's i love it and im back reading now anyway because he said in was good Yipee!

Im up my Auntie she can be strict and slap me at times but i dont care...........But my big big big cousion is mean i h8t her she always slaps me 4 no reason and my Auntie dosent realise she just cumz up to me and slaps me and thnen just runs off!

Ok...now that is just stupid. I call my Dad silly all the time and I don't get in trouble.

And reading...seriously WHO GIVES?!!!!

I think that is just stupid.

~Ruby~

Oh thats History it wuz liyk 3000000000000 weeks ago haha!

Just goh another scream at frpom my cuzon 4 messing up her clothes she slapped me croos da face *Rups sore face*

When you spank children thats child abuse!! And you just called him silly and he spanked you and banned you from reading!! OMG!! LMFAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back