Criminal Minds

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkeez_cutiez

Reaction score
I love Criminal Minds. It's just different to a lot of the cop shows I watch. My favourite character is Dr Spencer Reid. He's so smart, yet so clueless at the same time, and I sometimes find myself feeling sorry for him, because Agent Morgan teases him sometimes. Anyways, for those who watch the show, what's your opinion and who is your favourite character?

I. Love. This. Show. Like. ohmygod.

I love everyone. I especially love Rossi and Garcia, though. Garcia is such a cute optimist, and Rossi's so cool. But after '100', I've fallen for Hotch too, because he just lost almost everything that one day.

The show itself is awesome too. The cases are believable, not super fiction, almost like they could really happen.

It's really hard to sum up my love for this show, sadly. So this bit of spam should help;

dsjkFHBSFGELB;f;lf;fgkhslbg LOVE CRIMINAL MINDS ♥

My favourite show is 'Amplification' because Reid is my favourite character, and when he develops anthrax, I just have this chill run down my spine. I love this bit from the end of the show.

Reid is sleeping in hospital bed, Morgan is eating jelly.

REID: *sleepily* You're eating Jell-O?

MORGAN: *grins* Hey. *to doctor outside door* Look who came back!

DOCTOR: *smiling* Hey, not so fast.

REID: Is there anymore Jell-O?

It makes me laugh, because he's just come round, and he's only concerned about having some Jell-O. I love Reid, because he's so misunderstood, he's cute and kidlike sometimes. I feel sorry for him, because the others sometimes make fun of his genius attribute. There, that's why I loveeeeeee Reid.

I like that show, I don't really follow up on it though.

Like if I'm in the mood to watch a crime show, I like Criminal Minds. It's better than CSI.

My favourite storyline was when Reid was addicted to Dilaudid, because it seemed like it could actually happen you know? POeople are starting to think I'm obsessed with Reid, and I might be, just a little. But I used to think what a weirdo. Now I think, OMG he's hilarious. Morgan makes me laugh. In Season 1 Episode 2, this is my favourite part.

*Elle and Morgan have just entered the apartment of the unsub*

ELLE: Woah, OCD

MORGAN: OCD, I'm thinking more OMG. Oh my god.

I laughed sop hard, I had the hiccups for an hour. Yeah, maybe I overreacted, but seriously, if you watch the making of criminal minds, the stuff Shemar says and does is downright hilarious!

My absolute favourite show. Ever.

My favourite character is Reid.

Not gonna lie - I have a huuuge crush on him. xD

I love that stretch of episodes about Tobias Hankle, but I really just over all of them.

It's an amazing show.

I also liked Gideon more than Rossi, replacement-wise.

Mandy Patinkin = Win.

I have a massive crush on Reid too. Everyone says he is a king-size dork and I start getting all defensive. It's quite funny actually. He is cute, and totally cracks me up, because the others will crack a joke, and he has no idea what they're talking about. Too bad he's a fictional TV character. Oh well, I'll crush on Matthew.

One of my favourite shows.

My favourite characters are probably Reid and Morgan.

I also love Garcia.

<3

I agree with Alex about the Tobias Hankle episodes.

I love those. xD

~Mew

My favourite episodes are Seven Seconds, Revelations, Amplification, Nameless Faceless, and Elephants Memory. The Seven Seconds storyline captured me. Katie Jacobs was such a cute little girl. When I first saw it, I was meant to be in bed. I was 11. I sat behind the dining room table and watched the whole episode without my parents knowing. The other ones are when some really exciting stuff happens. Like not just to Reid (ok yes, to Reid) but I love those storylines as well.

haha hilarious conversation between Garcia and Reid:

Reid: We need these [cigarette] butts rushed to the lab for DNA analysis.

Garcia: Oh Reid, I love it when you say butts.

Haha, LOVE her! :D

Latest posts

Back