Cruelty to tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my friend got a tama and then dunked it in his ice cream and he asked me how long it will live without being fed. :unsure: thats just wrong!

my friend got a tama and then dunked it in his ice cream and he asked me how long it will live without being fed. :unsure: thats just wrong!
I must disagree. It's not wrong since a Tamagotchi character is pixels. If he wants to torture it or smash it or kill it, it's his choice. Some people here are getting too real in this pretence Tamas are real living creatures. There's a point where you really do think they are but they're NOT! You got to just remember, Tamas are only a risky game with yourself.

I think it's a waste of hard-earned money to willfully destroy a Tamagotchi or any toy. Or anything else for that matter. If someone dosen't want their tama (or anything else), donate it to Goodwill or some other charity store and let someone else enjoy it.

NO I NEVER LET ANY OF MY 4 TAMAS DIE IT WOULD BREAK MY HEART AND I HATE FAILING D: and I have a perfection OCD hehe

I don't get how anyone thinks Tamas have a personality. Each Chamametchi is the same, each Makiko is the same, each Dreamitchi is the same. They have set Hunger and Happiness loss rates. Even on the more "complex" ones such as Tama-Go with Friendship levels and Music Star with stress levels, praising any Music Star always takes 3 stress points away and winning a game on any Tama-Go gives 1 Friendship heart.

I don't get how anyone thinks Tamas have a personality. Each Chamametchi is the same, each Makiko is the same, each Dreamitchi is the same. They have set Hunger and Happiness loss rates. Even on the more "complex" ones such as Tama-Go with Friendship levels and Music Star with stress levels, praising any Music Star always takes 3 stress points away and winning a game on any Tama-Go gives 1 Friendship heart.
I agree, but I also think that people think they have personalities because they try to make them their own, do things for them, and the character's have likes/dislikes.. such like that, maybe? And then there's the naming option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back