Crushes/Relationship Discussion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really that interested in the guys in my class *they aren't that nice I DO NOT pick boys because of looks* and plus I'm only 12 so i don't want to go to fast... also I could never build up the nerve to ask a guy out . It took all my courage to ask a guy to a movie even though we are JUST best friends <.< and that failed miserably so I'm not ever asking out anyone....

Don't worry cute_chicks_rock_n_roll, Rawr The City wasn't talking to you.

Pikachu_Lover, you have NO idea what you are getting yourself into. Your boyfriends are going to hat you soooo bad. We are only trying to help.

Pikachu_Lover, you have NO idea what you are getting yourself into. Your boyfriends are going to hat you soooo bad. We are only trying to help.
Well, while I've dated Hunter, I've also dated Brandon, Matthew, Blaine, and Troy. Neither of them have found out. Trust me, they will NOT find out

Well, while I've dated Hunter, I've also dated Brandon, Matthew, Blaine, and Troy. Neither of them have found out. Trust me, they will NOT find out
You have lost your mind.

I don't think this is going to end well. :p

Either way, cheating isn't ever cool. You're just using them as lustful objects. And you know what? You aren't just cheating them - you're cheating yourself, too.

Just keep that in mind. ;)

If you base your relationships on lust they will never be happy with where you are in them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well when I get married I won't cheat, EVER. Cheating isn't a habit for me, like it is for some people. I can live without cheating. I just choose not to.

^and how old are you?

be more mature.

dude.

I'm still shocked at what you are creating.

I feel sorry for those guys.

Wow, you're insane.

I feel really sorry for those guys. I hate it when people treat others like a bloody plaything and cheat on others for the sake of it.

When somebody who you truely love cheats on you, don't bother complaining about it because thats what you're doing to these boys.

Cheating is wrong. Period. It doesn't matter if you're not married, ITS WRONG. What if they all end up falling deeply in love with you? What will you do then? I'm sure that if you were in love with a guy and he cheated on you, you'd be pretty darn hurt.

Anyway, no relationships here. I recently broke up with my ex boyfriend because we didn't see eachother as much and I couldn't stand missing him. But either way, he got a girlfriend the next day that we broke up. Jerk. o.e

I agree with everyone who stated that cheating is wrong. It hurts not only the person being cheated on, but also the person who is cheating as s/he is cheating on themself also.

Anywayz... I haven't really had, you know, romantic experiences. I really like this guy in my class. He's cute and also quite nice, he sticks up for me when those jerky guys call me names and stuff. But I don't think he actually, you know, likes me. Any tips on how to make a first move and capture someone's heart in 2 weeks time? Our school year finishes in less than 2 weeks and next year we might not be in the same class anymore.

I didn't make this topic for me so stop saying how wrong it is to cheat. I'm not going to break up with 2 and just go with one. When I want to do that, I will.

Just let me do what I want to do. I'm going to keep having 3+ boyfriends no matter what you people say so give it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back