CRY CRY IM SO STUPID! :'<

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin1621

Reaction score
im so sutupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY tamagotchis name changed from Sky to Qky

so i reset it and i was going to Download but NNOOOOOOOOOOO i Accidentaly Pushed RESET IM SOOOO STUOIDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right now im Balling my eyes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM SO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i see ur ur 100!s that u r very upset. dont worry that happend to me when i was taking care of my FRRIEND'S tama, and she wasnt too upset about it, even though it was my fault. i felt bad though.

Wow. That stretched my page. A lot.

But, what does this topic have to do with What Happened To My Tamagotchi? Don't you think this is a little attention-seeking? So, people make mistakes all the time. Just get over it.

You know, attention-seeking topics like this aren't allowed on TamaTalk, so this might have to be closed. ^_^

That is stupid Sorry for your loss.

I can't believe it! What generation were you on?

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

im so sutupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY tamagotchis name changed from Sky to Qky

so i reset it and i was going to Download but NNOOOOOOOOOOO i Accidentaly Pushed RESET IM SOOOO STUOIDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right now im Balling my eyes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM SO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:p I'm SO sorry, that must suck.

Don't worry, it was just a mistake. You're not stupid, I promise. *hugs*

Hopefully Qky will grow up to be a good tama. :eek:

Love,

CB

o_O 

Overreacting, much?
For only being on the second generation, yes but I would definitely be like that if I did that to my V3 who has 26 generations on it. But, it's pretty sad anyways. So I'm sorry that happened to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back