cry little baby..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

horse lover #1

Reaction score
ok i have a young memechi and when i stop playing w/ it for a minate it starts to cry:( , it does it every time whats wrong w/ her and how do i make it stop :angry: ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Horse Lover #1,

Is your Young Memechi a baby?

Check your tamas states(sorry cant spell it) and see if it neeeds anything like more Food, more training, and prasies

When your tama has done a high score on a game or done its best at anything ect: Your friend brought her\his tamagotchi to school and you both connected, played a game you lost and the other player won give it a praise, for doings its best.

Your tama might need to have more praises.

Hoped I Helped

Kind Regards

Codebreaker :angry:

If its hungry hearts are not empty, and its happy hearts are not empty, you need to discipline it (either praise or scold it, depending on what it's doing.)

Thats just the training. However i did have an Androtchi that cried when it fell over but it only lasted 1 sec

I remembered one of my tamas cried all the time, like, every twenty minutes so i decided he was probably depressed like those people on the depression medication comertials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back