CSI Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiffy

Reaction score
Spain though now I am studying in England
Well, it all happened in a rush, Kayla, the UFOtchi said to Freda, her mother who was a Furawatchi that she was going for a walk through the garden. Her mother didn't mind and Kayla zoomed out. However, five minutes later, a piercing screech was heard and Freda and Leo, Kayla's father the Pochitchi ran out to see what was going on but Kayla was no where to be see. Freda called for Kayla for ages but no one answered. Kayla had been Tamagotchinapped or abducted or had ran off. The worried parents rang the police and...

Last edited by a moderator:
told them that thier daughter was missing.

they also said that they could hear a bloodchurning screech from the back yard.

but kayla wasnt there.

the police said theyll do thier best to find her.

later that night while the police were searching for kayla.

they split up to look in different places.

soon one of the police heard a tamaray shot coming from not far away. he went to go check it out. and all he saw was a patch of blood. then he looked up and the body of the dead policeman

fell on top of him.

he had a big hole in his stomach.

the policeman returned to the tamastation and showed the chief

the other tama policemans body.

the chief gasped.

he said"we oughta put our armoured men on this case!"

then the search for the tamanapper began............

[ps. ive seen alien vs. predator. thats where i got the hole in the stomch idea from! hehehe]

sorry people i accidentily put my post on 2 times!!!!!

so i deleted it and put this one here to say sorry!

sometimes i think im a little bit of a :lol:

I LUV TAMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:unsure: :gozarutchi: B) :unsure: :lol: :eek: :mametchi: :( :eek:

my current tama is a :(

Cool, I like it too but continuing my story...

...the police searched yet again with big metal suits of armour but the napper set fire to them and they got scorched and jumped into a lake to cool down.

They showed it to the chief who didn't think it was a good idea either so then...

he put the tama tanks on the job.

but they just got blown up!

so the chief just hired a very smart mimitchi with a 215 iQ

to help them find the tamanapper.

this mimitchi excelled at finding criminals.

he did find a clue.

it was a...........................

I LUV TAMAS! :lol: :wacko: :) :D :mimitchi: :mametchi: :( :D :wacko: :lol:

It was a cell phone with bloody finger-prints. I think This is a clue ( Freda the ma walks out ) THATS MY BABYS CELL PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I can record the number. a wierd :D walks in. His name wasbob he wore a floor lenght coat zippered all the way up and a hat that covered most of his face. So he took the phone and recorded the number. Its 775-220. So the Cheif Dialed the number. The person on the other side sounded like a man Kaylas age. . Hi? Hello I am The Cheif of the CSI Team. Oh. Why did you call me am I in trouble? No. But do you no Kayla Sanchez? Yeah Shes my Girlfriend. Why what happened to her!? Shes been kidnaped * he starts to Cry* Whats your name son? Daniel Sir. Ok. I'll be there right away! Daniel hangs up. So...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back