CTRL + V Game (remake)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine your icon giving you a flower after accidentally tripping on their own shoelaces, giving you the cheesiest smile in the world.

i watched this around Halloween so its fitting again. it scared me terribly last time, but i've toughened up.

This video was made in Animal Crossing: City Folk. there's this character on the screen, and then the intro music for the twilight zone fades in. suddenly, a close-up of their face comes up, and it flashes to a scary-looking face with horrific screams. then, it is left as the scary face, with a terrible scream.

i have an odd feeling to watch it again. the thumbnail for the video has the scary face, so be warned! its a creepy face.

pops your tires w/ my strong front teeth and goes for the kill

The Ants inquired of him, "Why did you not treasure up food during the summer?' He replied, "I had not leisure enough. I passed the days in singing." They then said in derision, "If you were foolish enough to sing all the summer, you must dance supperless to bed in the winter."

In this topic, we are to think about our current life and names things that we are grateful for. :)

Here's my list...

• I was born as a human rather than something like a fly with a short, not very pleasant life
  • I am usually able to buy the things I want
  • My parents aren't very bossy
  • I have a gorgeous boyfriend <3
  • I have Tamagotchis which I love
  • I found faith in God during late 2013
  • I have a laptop and internet access
  • I live in Australia rather than a place full of war and disease :eek:
  • I was born in 1998 instead of an era without Tamagotchis and without the wonderful people I know today.

That's all for now... I might think of more later.

Que de verdad exista gente que cree que el bridge te deja bizco es algo que se escapa a mi entendimiento.

Spanish lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back