Cube World!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you think they're good?

• yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe

• I don't have one

• I have to learn more about it to make up my mind.... (if you don't have one)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kind of wary about virtual toys since the Pixel Chix and Miuchiz disaster. I have a few questions about them:
1) Do you get to play any games with them

2) Do they need to be fed, cleaned up after, etc..

3) Are they battery hogs?

If they have even semi-challenging games, require some looking after and don't chew up and spit out batteries every few days, I may get a set. At least you get two for 20 bucks.
Yes you play games with them.

You dont look after them.

They dont use up battery very much.

my friend got me one today. its splash but he got me the pack with the connecson object insted of a 2nd cubeworld. i would of liked to have 2 cubes but he has a few old ones that he might give me. i think hes giveing me his dobbles or ones he dosent want. but if you have a few there worth it!!!

I have 3

Hans (Exercise one)

Mic (Music one)

and a Block Bash

I love putting them together and seeing the animations.

I hav'nt played with them very much so I need to learn more I only got them for christmas today so. Mine hav'nt thrown up but I like turing them so they fall!

I have sparky, I torcher him and when you turn the cube upside down and leve it like that he falls asleep on the cealing

they're so much fun to play with :angry:

i remember those things... i wonder what happened to them.

I have a couple of them that I got a few years ago.

They're not really that interesting, I guess they might be if you had a whole bunch of them though.

ohhhh my gosh when they barf it's HILARIOUS omg i LOVE them!! i have 6!! lol one time i took them all and i shook them all up at the same time and they barfed all at the same time! IT WAS SOO FUNNY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back