Curious!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warriorscats

Reaction score
My tamagotchi v4 just evolved into a Puchitchi and I was wondering if that was one of the healthy tamagotchi's. What I mean is that Mametchi is one of the healthiest characters you can get while Kuchipatchi ( :lol: ) is one of the unhealthiest. I want to know if my Puchitchi is one of the healthiest! :eek: And if you can, I was wondering if you could post a character chart that shows the healthy tamagotchi's and the unhealthy tamagotchi's. Thanks! :wacko:

You can usually tell by thinking back on how well you took care of your baby.

Did you manage to keep the Happy and Hungry hearts full for the whole hour?

If they emptied - how many were empty and for how long?

As far as Healthy Adults go... actually the Kuchipatchi is usually considered one of the more healthy characters - not as healthy as Mametchi/Mimitchi, but nevertheless.... :wacko:

By healthy, I usually mean I got the character by keeping the Happy & Hungry hearts full most of the time - playing Games more often than giving snacks to fill the Happy hearts and getting a training point score higher than average - say, 7-9 out of 9 points.

I usually find that the Healthy characters don't empty Happy hearts as quickly as the weaker characters. They also brush their teeth every morning and evening.

When they connect and play a game, as they shoot up off the screen to begin the game, healthy characters normally show a little puff of cloud. The weaker ones tend to show squiggly lines similar to the lines you see if they are about to go to the loo :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
When they connect and play a game, as they shoot up off the screen to begin the game, healthy characters normally show a little puff of cloud. The weaker ones tend to show squiggly lines similar to the lines you see if they are about to go to the loo :blink:
Thanks, I just realized that part!!! I put the link on my siggie JUST cuz everyone was asking about good and bad health characters. BUT, my link doesn't have v4, just 2 and 3.

You can usually tell by thinking back on how well you took care of your baby.Did you manage to keep the Happy and Hungry hearts full for the whole hour?

If they emptied - how many were empty and for how long?

As far as Healthy Adults go... actually the Kuchipatchi is usually considered one of the more healthy characters - not as healthy as Mametchi/Mimitchi, but nevertheless.... :angry:

By healthy, I usually mean I got the character by keeping the Happy & Hungry hearts full most of the time - playing Games more often than giving snacks to fill the Happy hearts and getting a training point score higher than average - say, 7-9 out of 9 points.

I usually find that the Healthy characters don't empty Happy hearts as quickly as the weaker characters. They also brush their teeth every morning and evening.

When they connect and play a game, as they shoot up off the screen to begin the game, healthy characters normally show a little puff of cloud. The weaker ones tend to show squiggly lines similar to the lines you see if they are about to go to the loo :angry:
Thanks TamaMum! You answered my cuestion completley! Besides, A little bit after I posted that topic my Tamagotchi evolved again into a Ringotchi which I know is one of the healthier characters!

Well I'm not sure but i love unhealthy tamas for some reason and i normally have fat ones. it's not a problem...they can still play games and stuff

Yay!!! My tamagotchi just evolved into a Masktchi a second ago! And I can tell that it's healthy because whenever she goes somewhere a little puff of cloud comes under her! Not squiggly lines! YAY! Masktchi is my favorite character that I've always wanted to get but never have before!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back