Current Mood!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I feel bad for you Bailey! *Hugs* If it makes you feel better I love your name! *Pokes*

Bored silly and tciked off, my brothe ri smaking me read teh same stpid thomas book OVER AND OVER again...

Hmm... I'm kind of in a blah mood. I'm bored, I'm tired, I feel kinda sick, and I'm doing nothing tomorrow which completely ruins my mood. :c

Very Aggravated..

A friend of mine is angry with me for taking her out of my signature. She says we're not friends anymore.. I don't feel I did anything wrong by changing a signature that's MY OWN. So she says she's taking me out of her signature, that I'm rude, and that we're not friends anymore.

Very Aggravated..A friend of mine is angry with me for taking her out of my signature. She says we're not friends anymore.. I don't feel I did anything wrong by changing a signature that's MY OWN. So she says she's taking me out of her signature, that I'm rude, and that we're not friends anymore.
Hmm.. that's too bad. I never got those "friend list" things and I never got how people can just go "we're not friends anymore." If it helps, you're my friend, signature or no.

:3

I feel happy since I'm going to go ride my bike soon.

Hehe Good luck with that Pyonnie ^^ How is ur big progect going? Or have you not started...

Annoyed. I am IMing my friend, she is saying she is a witch and such, which i dont belive in. though I belive in superstisus (sp?) things..

im bored and happy cuse i can listen to my fav music!!!!!

(gets out cell) ha! ill text someone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back