Current Mood

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Normal.

I feel very... normal. There's lots of great things happening at the moment, but enough sadness and bad stuff to bring down the happiness. But I'm fine :)

I ate too much, I'm tired, and I'm bored. I miss my friends and I need to make plans. So...I feel pretty down.

Happyyyyy :)

Yeah, I think for once I am mainly happy. But I'm also very tired and bored and wanting food and wanting to watch more videos of me when I was a baby x3

Wow. The majority of the posters on this page have been either bored, tired or unhappy.

SMILE, CHILDREN!

I'm happy and excited. It's the dance this weekend, and then I'm hosting a huuuge sleepover at my house. O:

^ Inorite? You're so much like me, Esther. Always happy and looking on the bright side. x3

I'm very happy at the moment. I'm about to finish Professor Layton and the Curious Village! o:

I'm a mood that I just want to jump up and start dancing and yelling lyrics and fall on the floor laughing, rolling and Smiling 8D

I think I'll do that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back