CURSE YOU BANDAI!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGuy

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
The Tama-go.

Bandai's answer to the +color and the iD for the west.

I thought it was great, it had features that mimic the +color, and customizable faceplates

Cool beans right?

Then I found out about the gotchi figures...multiple COLLECTIBLE figures.

Thanks to my compulsive personality I now must buy them all as they are released. My poor wallet!

Rather than release free downloads like with the iD, we must pay 6.99 a pop for additional figues if we want the full tama-go experience.

Why, bandai, why can I quit you!

Well Target has wave two figures for $4... Doesn't help with wave 1... unless its a location thing.

I hope you get the figures you want. I've paid a bit for the ones I have as of now... But a good way to look at it is... Once they are gone, they could be gone forever... that or you need to buy them online for a probably inflated price. I veiw it as an addition to one of my timeless toys I will always go back to.

I have to pay $13 for a single Gotchi figure -_- New Zealand SUCKS in the prices... why can they have downloads. I am also very compulsive so now I have collected them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back