Cute avvies?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cutie_pop

Reaction score
Well, all the time, I see heaps of TT members with really cute avvies or avvies that say something like: "People say hate is a strong word, so is "love" but people toss it around like it's nothing" and "Don't cry cos it's over, be happy that it happened" And well...I was wondering where people got them? Is there like a site that has thse sort of special avatars or do people just get them off other people? Just wondering cos I think they're really cool! ^^

Most people get them from the many icon//avatar sites out there like Iconator, Createblog, Avatarmagic and others ^^

well i have this avi from www.anikaos.com it moves! its sooooooo cute! i luv it it doesnt say anything but what does it matter.
Heheh, yeah. Kao-Anis are really cute ^^

I get some from Iconator.

I get all of my House avatars from Photobucket, they have really good avatars that aren't House-related too xD

I made my Kuchipatchi one myself, i installed the 'Tamagotchi desktop buddy' from tamagotchi.com then when i made him laugh i quickly pressed prt sc on my keyboard, then pressed 'Ctrl' and 'V' then it appered on paint! so i could edit it and save it, then put it as my avatar!

I like making my own, i think they are more personal!

hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!!

I got mine from Avatarist.com. But other good avatar sites are iconator, Avatarity, and AvatarMagic.

A while back I Googled 'Avatars' and came up with a good site, but I can't remember the name. [That figures. :lol: ]

OMG, CUTE LIKE PETE WENTZ?! 8D

*cough*... sorry. xD

I usually get mine from iconator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back