Cute kids being cute kids.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

X.x.Stellar

Reaction score
tell moments when little kids were just being so darn cute :)

on wednesdays I volunteer for an organization with little kids, and I was helping out a little boy. then it was snack time for everyone, and a little girl gave the boy a cookie and said "here you go sir!" then she gave me a cookie and said "here you go ma'm!" and said "thank you, enjoy!" the kids there are just...too...cute... :)

then one time I saw the musical "cats" (which, odviously has cats, but they're people dressed as cats) and a little girl in the front row said really loudly in a cute voice "a kitty!" and started laughing, and soon everyone was laughing. XD

and today, I tried out for my favorite musical (off topic: I got in!) and when we were about to sing, a little girl said "excuse me, is it okay if I stand up to sing? it helps me use my diaphram." then everyone laughed and the director said "whatever is best..."

Last edited by a moderator:
I was at The Ark (a pet shop in my town) where I was looking at all of the animals. I saw two little kids, about five or six, run up to the display of fish and scream, "Mommy, look! It's Nemo!" The employees only laughed as they pointed at the fish enthusiastically.

It was so darn cute ♥

I was waiting by a sign in the mall, and some little boy marches over importantly and sits next to me as if we're buisness men. His Mum was trying not to laugh. So was I,

I babysit my 4 year old cousin on Saturdays, and on one particular one, I tried to teach her to say some Tamagotchi names- like Mametchi. It wouldn't go in, so I gave up. The next saturday, I carried her to the kitchen, where I have a sticker of Mametchi on the window. And then she piped up, "Mametchi, mametchi, all day long!" I was so proud. Ngaw X3

One time me and my Mom were at the Pet Store and she was buying some cat litter, and on it there were 2 orange Cat's pretending to hold their breath. There was two kids behind us, looked about 6 or 7. The first one yelled, "Mommy! Look at the cat's on the picture!" Then the second one started laughing like crazy.

SO Adorable. ♥

When I went to Japan, there was a little kid chucking a tantrum. She was on the floor.

It was so adorable >.< Oh, and on the way to Shibuya, there were these young (not teen!) parents and their little boy. He kept on staring at me. SOOOOO CUTE!

Apart from Japan...me and my dad went to get stuff for dinner, and there was this little boy staring at me and he said "Hi." I said "Hey." and waved.

I love little kids. >.<

Ah. I had an experience sort of like kuchipatchi love. I tried to teach my friend's two year old little brother.

I showed a little figure of Kuchipatchi and I pointed at it and said "This is Kuchipatchi." He looked confused.

So I brought him to the computer, and I went to Forest Falls in TamaTown.

Then with him on the seat next to me, I started playing River Rafting.

And he yelled "GO PUCHIPACHI!!" And I was laughing and all like "Yeah, Go Puchipatchi..."

I babysit for twins who are three years old and still don't talk. They understand what you say to them, they just can't say anything back. Anyway, one of them will do something funny and i'll say "that's silly!" (this is my 3 year old talk, remember xD) and the girl (there's a boy and girl) starts laughing hysterically only after i say it. So if you even say the word 'silly' it'll make her laugh, it's so adorable.

A little girl I babysit, LOVES BARBIES. We play them every time I look after her. One day she says. "You know what? I KNOW SOMETHING BETTER." She then takes this huge bin, and opens it. It was full of Nerf guns. This kid's going places.

There used to be a four-year-old girl who lived next oor to me. When she was about three, she loved to play with her Barbie dolls so I would say to her "Hey, do you want to play Barbies?" and she'd grab one and take the clothes off and then she'd do the same with another one. Then she'd do a small play with these clothesless Barbie dolls.

Another story. My sister's friend who moved away has a three-year-old sister and a two-year-old brother. We went up to visit them. My mum, sister, sister's friend and her mum went to get fish and chips for lunch so it was just me and the little ones. The three-year-old gets out this huge Pooh Bear puzzle and we put it together. Then the two-year-old decides he wants to have a go. The three-year-old lies across it and she goes "I'm sleeping on it!" The two-year-old starts to cry and then the three-year-old says to him "Share the puzzle" when she's the one not sharing it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back