Cute little tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

toongirl24

Reaction score
Ok, I wasn't sure where to put this, but I hope this is the right place. Well, I found these cute little tamagotchi adoptables that you can put on your website. First, go to this website and on the right side of the page, you should see a tab that says "you". Click on it, and on that page you should see adopt a tamagotchi. Click on that, and you just copy and paste the codes. The pink ones are girls, and the blue ones are boys. You can even interact with them on your webpage by pressing the buttons! They evolve, too! Mine is still a baby. I hope you like them! :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't work on my webpage. I put it in my signature on my forums....I'll give you the website if you pm me, though!

I got onto the web page but the tama I adopted isn't growing......

*tama star*

Ok, I know I posted this a looong while ago, but I figured out how to put it on my webpage where it actually works! First, you need a freewebs website. When you edit your page, You should see an icon that looks like this: <> Click it. Then you paste the code there and you are good to go! Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back