cute

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok ok i know I sound obssesed but it will be fun to do and it will keep u intrested i your tama

Make a house

you'll need a shoe box

construction paper

cotton balls

ect.

Make carpet and walls out of construction paper make pilliows and small chairs out of cotton balls! Make a nice TV out of construction paper make a nice bed out of cotton or fabric(you choose)

Make a vase You can attach other shoe boxes to make other rooms. Like kitchen batchroom ect. You can also make a car or a little town (if you have more than two tamagotchis) Hope I kept you intrested. Im all excited about my tama now.
I used fabric for the construction paper, used cotton & fabric :D B) :lol: :( :p :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Darn...I really don't have that many useable shoeboxes...but Lego's work, right?? :D :p

I have a couple of my brother's old glasses cases (don't ask why) I could use those as like a sofa or something. But anyway that's a very neat idea! It's kind of like a gingerbread house, if you think about it. Also, I saw this topic a while ago (was it on Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks?? :blink: ) and it talks about making this cute little holder out of a large floss box. I bet you can use that as like a carrying case for it and you can keep it in your house! Geez, we're getting all creative here! :p ;) B)

Actually, in my math class, we had to make a gingerbread house (it was around Christmas) and we made it out of constructon paper and put CANDY on it. I almost ate the candy, but the teacher held me back :p . My friend made a cool sliding door with her gingerbread house, where you just push the door to the right and it slides! Also, you can make windows and a chimney, too. So many ideas...so little time!!! :angry: :D

*~MnMztama495*~

Last edited by a moderator:
2 words: You're obsessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey shes new at this so dont be too harsh on her maybe she didnt know that she should put this under a different topic

so it would be great if u give her a slack

hi! sorry that happened to me to i put a post up in the wrong place then everyone yelled at me so..........

but i love your house idea its cute!!!

but that would be cool if i made that for a pet or something like a hamster............... but i guess a tamagotchi is ok too?

cool idea- once i made a house out of cardboard for a school project and i wanted to keep it for my tamagotchi (it was the perfect size!!!) and my dad chucked it in the trash. :wub: after i said i wanted to keep it!!!! now my tama is back to living in a shoebox that has no furniture....well, unless dad threw that out too.....

soooooooooooo coot! :lol: thats sweet. me nd my frend were goin to do that but we never got around to it :D i have heeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaapppppsssss of old stuff i could use. thnx :eek:

I make little cases of felt to go around my Tamas. Like the rubber protectors/skins... (I guess) for them. They work really well because I was the one making them... and they don't feel wierd when you touch them...

Furniture? Eep. Love! Hehehe. I have a little light up Hello Kitty house I put them in sometimes... But only when I need more shelves in my room.

Latest posts

Back