cutomize youre own tama mode in v3 or v4 yes or no

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you like a cutomize your own tama?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• LOVE THE IDEA BUT NO,MAYBE

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should stay on topic guys this topic isn't about V2 codes or television shows this is about if would like to custimize your own Tamagotchies. Anyway, no I personally, would not like to costimze my Tamagotchies I like them just the way they are.

You should stay on topic guys this topic isn't about V2 codes or television shows this is about if would like to custimize your own Tamagotchies. Anyway, no I personally, would not like to costimze my Tamagotchies I like them just the way they are.
I agree 100% ! I don't really think that we people should personalize their tamas because in real life you can't peronalize pets . and what's wrong with tamas the way they are?The whole idea is that you learn to live with the way your tama is right now just like if you have a cat/dog/fish. it wouldn't be fun if your tama was completly perfect and never got sick orliked every single food.

Last edited by a moderator:
my friend well my sister had a dream that you could do that and she wrote a story about that

i would like to costomise everything (of course it would take a while)

Some of the things i would costomise are:

the characters, the backround, the shop, the items and much more. lol!

i think i would like 2 customize my tama, just depends on wat u mean by customizing it lol.

Do you like the idea or not?
Yeah.... I'm a boy and When I wanted to buy a V2 I had to get a red one with hearts. Not my style so ttly.

...And I would take a V3 because V4 does not exist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back