:D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

honehh

Reaction score
Just thought I would make an intro post, especially since I'll probably be here reading the posts everyday :lol:

I'm Jenn and I've been addicted to Tama's for...ever o.o I still remember when they got banned from elementry school when I was little ;_; It was so sad, especially since I had like 10+. I've been waiting for the new ones to come to the US for months [i was on the verge of just buying the plus the week they came out in japan, but i only saw them on ebay for 70.00 and i was 5.00 short and then forgot about them for awhile and when i remembered about them again i just decided to wait], and since my bday was on the 8th of Sep, I asked for one and got it today XD TAMAGOTCHI ADDICT FOR LIFE.

My friends all pretty much think I'm insane, you know, for your 17th birthday you usually ask for..oh, a car or something, but no. I asked for Tamagotchis XD And now I'm addicted again and am buying another one tonight. Just, I will not be buying from Amazon.com again...Their shipping was REALLY quick..But I got charged $14.96 (plus like 2 something for tax) for s/h so my total came out to 32.00 >_> This was standard shipping too. I even emailed them several times asking why and about free shipping and the like, but they just kept running me into a circle so oh well :/ Where are most people ordering their's from online?

Okay, this is getting long and I need to read the board more before I start asking a plethora of questions that have been asked before. Nice to meet everyone! :lol:

-Jenn

:lol: Let us know if you do have any questions... Until then... Welcome to the community! :lol:

Hi Jenn and welcome to TamaTalk! Congrats on your Tama, yes you definitely need more, they are addictive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back