:D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enso

Reaction score
Hey all! I'm Enso, New to Tamatalk, old friend of Tamagotchis. I recently found a tama at a yard sale, bought a new battery for it and she's up and running great, her name's Yoki!

I wanted to let you know that not all tamagotchi users are young kids, I'm 18 and I still love them!

Anyways, I'm 18, live in Toronto, am a transcriber of documentaries, and am very active in the Rave community.

I didn't realise this forum was so active and I look forward to making new friends :D

Hai Enso! Glad to see you've joined. Make sure to check out the pinned topics in "A User's Guide to TamaTalk" before posting to ensure that you know what's going on, how to report a member, PM a guide, etc. :) The rules are pretty much like any other forum with a few additions you can find here only (-nudges the karma system-). Not all Tamagotchi users are young kids? You are absolutely right! There are plenty of members here who are 20+ and still enjoy taking care of their Tama's. Age doesn't dictate what you can or cannot do and basically, there are people of all ages on TT.

Ah yes, I'm Clara <3

See you on the forums!

Welcome to TamaTalk Enso. I'm Keeley. As Clara said, be sure to read the guide to TamaTalk! (; There are many people of all ages here at TamaTalk, so don't worry that you're the oldest! If you ever need a friend or help, I'm just a PM away!

Cyaa around! ~

Hey and welcome,

I'm sure you'll fit right in here because everyone's so nice and there are members of all ages.

If you wanna be friends just PM me :wacko:

Hello and welcome to TamaTalk Enso!

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

If you need a friend or help, feel free to PM me. :)

I almost forgot, I'm Briel. ^^

Latest posts

Back