Dad's Dying

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my. I cried reading these posts. I couldn't look at the poems. They made me too upset. I will definately pray for you and your family. If your father dies, just know that he is in a better place, and is in a world of eternal joy, and is always watching over you, and is with you all the time. Make his last week the best week he has had since he had gotten the cancer. Remember, he loves you and doesn't want to see you suffering because of him. Make a scrap book of him and have pictures around. It may be an upsetting and horrible time, but be strong, and remember, it's okay to cry and talk to other family members about how you are feeling. Cancer is a real sin, but sometimes it's a part of life. You'll make it through this, I believe in you.

:angry: GotchiGirl96 :wacko:

Just think of this. Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened. I know that is hard, but just try. You will get by. I'm soo sorry though.

I am so sorry*cry* I wish that there was something that i could do. I will pray foor you and your family.

My dad is really sic too he has parkinsons :wacko:

I cried reading this :angry: :huh: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

I am sure that he was a very good man :ichigotchi: But he will always be with you in your heart, just remember that.

I hope that you will still have a good life though, I wish that things couldn't happen like this!!! *sob* *sob* :unsure: :(

Last edited by a moderator:
May god bless you and the rest of your family :unsure:

I hope your dad enjoyed his life.

I pray 4 u, i cry 4 u, i hope 4 u!

I see you're still online, not to seem rude or anything but GO TO HIM RIGHT NOW.Who cares about stupid computers or internet or forums??!!! YOUR DAD IS DYING. You shouldnt be thinking "oh no i HAVE to make the post!!!!!" you should be mourning for your FATHER not the fact you have to make a stupid little forum-post.

So just GO TO HIM NOW. Tell him some more times how special he is to you and how much you love him. GO!!!!!
I'm online because I want to try and concentrate on sometihng happy - Tamagotchi, for instance. Unfortunately, this post is not happy but I figured you might need to know. Thanks everyone. :wacko: My dad does not care that I'm on the computer. I've got plenty of time, no rush. :ichigotchi: He knows that I love him, and I am spending alot of time with him, but sheesh, do you expect me to just hug him for a whole week doing nothing else? Man, my dad is SO BRAVE, he hasen't even cried or even got teary-eyed ONCE. He's so nice. :unsure: My dad doesn't want me to sit around and sob over him, he wants for me to get on with my life, and I'll do that for him. Besides, he's not going to be really gone. He'll be up in heaven, watching over me. :huh: And some day when I'm old I'll see him again. I've cried so much, but at least it's not the first time I've had to deal with it. I only have one grandparent left, many of my pets have died - I remember clearly last Thanksgiving when our cat's feline leukemia finally kicked in and he died. I witnessed him dieing. *shudder* But this is no cat, this is my DAD, my FATHER, why does he have to have CANCER? Anyone who knows me knows that i have an extremely good relationship with my dad, we're just..... close. Same with my mom, we're like best friends. :angry: It's horrible to have him die. He's the best man I ever knew.

I ment to make this post a long time ago, but I just couldn't bring myself to it. It made me cry every time I tried to start, but I think Tamatalk deserves to know.

My dad has cancer- serious abdominal cancer that's impossible to treat. *gulp* Hecame out of the hospital since there's nothing they can do. And chemo doesn't work on this kind of cancer. His life expectancy is two weeks, since there's so much cancer and he can't eat anything. One week's already gone by. I don't know what to think. Every night I pray and pray for a miracle, knowing it's impossible. Most of my other online friends aren't too sympathetic about it. Okay enough with the calm talk I think I have to get it out:

OMG WHY ME??? WHY HIM?! HE'S THE BEST DAD IN THE WORLD WHY DOES HE HAVE TO HAVE STUPID CANCER?! HOW COME THEY CAN'T TREAT IT?! WHY DOES LIFE SUCK?!

My world's falling apart. :unsure: I can't imagine life without him. It's not.... fair. Why him? I hate cancer. WHY CAN'T I JUST PUNCH THE CANCER CELLS? THEY'RE TINY I WANT TO KILL THEM! I DON'T WANT HIM TO DIE!

And don't respond saying, "Maybe he won't die".

Because he will die. The hospital people confirmed it. One week left. It's awful.

Please don't PM me about this, or e-mail. If ya wanna show sympathy, do it here.
me and my friends feel really sorry for u. :wacko: i cant believe the doctors in the hospital cant do anything about it!

I ment to make this post a long time ago, but I just couldn't bring myself to it. It made me cry every time I tried to start, but I think Tamatalk deserves to know.

My dad has cancer- serious abdominal cancer that's impossible to treat. *gulp* Hecame out of the hospital since there's nothing they can do. And chemo doesn't work on this kind of cancer. His life expectancy is two weeks, since there's so much cancer and he can't eat anything. One week's already gone by. I don't know what to think. Every night I pray and pray for a miracle, knowing it's impossible. Most of my other online friends aren't too sympathetic about it. Okay enough with the calm talk I think I have to get it out:

OMG WHY ME??? WHY HIM?! HE'S THE BEST DAD IN THE WORLD WHY DOES HE HAVE TO HAVE STUPID CANCER?! HOW COME THEY CAN'T TREAT IT?! WHY DOES LIFE SUCK?!

My world's falling apart. :unsure: I can't imagine life without him. It's not.... fair. Why him? I hate cancer. WHY CAN'T I JUST PUNCH THE CANCER CELLS? THEY'RE TINY I WANT TO KILL THEM! I DON'T WANT HIM TO DIE!

Because he will die. The hospital people confirmed it. One week left. It's awful.

Please don't PM me about this, or e-mail. If ya wanna show sympathy, do it here.
I feel so bad for you. Without my dad I don't know what I'd do either.

I understand. my grandpa has cancer and my grandmas been sick for monthes.

Also, it's o.k. to cry.

i am SO SORRY. i fell like crying and i don't even know you (seriously)! if my dad died i would SO break out the CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE SOUL! i've read a few they're quite goos with dealing about deaths

I know how it feels... My papa (grandpa) died 2 months before my b-day. he never even got to see me graduate in grade 6 last year because he died first day of school.... he gave me $50, his keys (their special to me...) and his cowboy hat I found in his closet (No he isnt from texas.) I really miss him and when its first day of school this year I 'll go to school but I wont listen to the new teachers in high school.

last year I didnt go to the first day of school (and I like the first day!) I was waiting for it the whole holidays!!! and at friday I went to his funeral.... Im crying right now just typing this. he's in a special place now.... *cries my eyes out*

~SG~ :D

My world's falling apart. :D I can't imagine life without him. It's not.... fair. Why him? I hate cancer. WHY CAN'T I JUST PUNCH THE CANCER CELLS? THEY'RE TINY I WANT TO KILL THEM! I DON'T WANT HIM TO DIE!

Thats exactly what happened to my mum :unsure:

She died the day after my birthday :mellow:

I know how you feel :lol: :D :)

My world's falling apart. :D I can't imagine life without him. It's not.... fair. Why him? I hate cancer. WHY CAN'T I JUST PUNCH THE CANCER CELLS? THEY'RE TINY I WANT TO KILL THEM! I DON'T WANT HIM TO DIE!

Hey, you're the one who written that ace TamaTown story! :D

I feel so sorry for you and your Dad. But don't give up! Please... :unsure: Please, please don't... :mellow: I feel so sorry for your family... :lol:

Hey, you're the one who written that ace TamaTown story! :D

I feel so sorry for you and your Dad. But don't give up! Please... :unsure: Please, please don't... :mellow: I feel so sorry for your family... :lol:

:D :) :D Good news! Maybe all your praying and stuff helped, because he's able to eat a little!! So, he's not right now what you'd call "on the brink of death." He probably has a few more weeks, but a month would be pretty unusual. I'm still shocked as to why he got THIS kind of cancer. It's so rare, there are usually only two or three cases of it a YEAR in America. ;) :D :D

:D :D :D Good news! Maybe all your praying and stuff helped, because he's able to eat a little!! So, he's not right now what you'd call "on the brink of death." He probably has a few more weeks, but a month would be pretty unusual. I'm still shocked as to why he got THIS kind of cancer. It's so rare, there are usually only two or three cases of it a YEAR in America. :D :D :)
WHOOPEEE! I'm so happy for you! :D :D ;)

:D :huh: :huh: Good news! Maybe all your praying and stuff helped, because he's able to eat a little!! So, he's not right now what you'd call "on the brink of death." He probably has a few more weeks, but a month would be pretty unusual. I'm still shocked as to why he got THIS kind of cancer. It's so rare, there are usually only two or three cases of it a YEAR in America. :huh: :D :mimitchi:
OMG! I'm so happy for you! Maybe he will live 2 years, it's possible! :D

Xx-CeCe-xX

Good news! Maybe all your praying and stuff helped, because he's able to eat a little!! So, he's not right now what you'd call "on the brink of death." He probably has a few more weeks, but a month would be pretty unusual. I'm still shocked as to why he got THIS kind of cancer. It's so rare, there are usually only two or three cases of it a YEAR in America.
Oh, goodie! :D I pray for you every day! :)

And, maybe this funny story will cheer you up and boost your confidence! :blink:

It's gonna be a boy:

OK, my mum's friend was preparing for a baby. She went to the hospital, and the doctors confirmed it was definitly going to be a boy- 100%. So she's goes out to the shops and buys loads of stuff for the soon-to be son of hers! ;)

It was that time- labour. She went into the hospital, and after a few hours, she had her baby "boy". She was admiring it, and she noticed something- it was a GIRL!!! ;) After the doctors were 100% it was going to be a boy, it was a GIRL! She was cool about it- everyone, including herself and the doctors, got a good laugh about it! :D :p :p

The point of this story? Don't always be so certain that the doctors are right- I mean, hardly any baby comes at the right time! ;) Just have a little belief, and who knoes what could happen! :blink:

B) //RM B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I'm sooooo sorry for you how old are you your going through a hard time but you'll ive trough it, my nana died when I was 5 years old of breast cancer, I absolutely HATE cancer, it sucks, life sucks lots of the time, keep praying and maybe a miracle will happen they do come from God/Jesus to the people who deserve them the most, try and spend your last week or so with him, sometimes, love is all he'll need. And remember when he does die he'll be watching over you. Try to live your life throughly and he would be proud of you. And when you die you'll be re-united with him forever more. R.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back