Dad's Dying

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im so sorry, i'll pray for you and your dad. My dad died when i was ten (im 13 now, turning 14 this year in september) and he was like my best friend... ;)

;) :( Life is a sad mysterious life. :D Just pray. Write a note to your dad saying you love him. Ask yourself "Do you want him to die?". Just don't give up on hope. Try to make him write a note to you. Get something really valueable from your Dad. Get something special. Make him say something special to him. Make sure you KISS him while he is alive. Please don't give up on hope. Make sure you can visit the hospitial a lot. Make these days the best day of your life. Try to do a lot of writing. I hate to say this but "Everybody time when you be up eventually". Please try to talk to him a lot. Make him write a death note. HOPE will never fail you. I know how you feel, My Grandmother died. :D Kiwitchi_Fan we all love you and your concerns..... STAY STRONG

I made you a picture :D

All though love is gone,

You should not be sad,

Your Dad will be in a better place

I'm not very good at poems.

I will pray for you, and hope that your dad is still alive. Just remember to believe in your self and to never give up.

VERY SAD :ph34r: Locky458 :blink:

Here I made a picture for you and your dad, Also your mother.https://img110.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gif8as.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back