damaged hair?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletetchiGirl101

Reaction score
I have very bad damaged hair. Well i used to, i got my hair trimmed on saturday. its still alittle damaged. my mom thinks its because of my straightener? im not sure. but every morning my hair would frizz in the front and be very very very wavy in the back. now its not frizzy, just wavy. but still. i dont wanna be the only one with damaged hair. anyone else suffer too?

my hair use to be so dead, it would fly everywhere and just be frizzy.

You should use a heat protectant when you straighten. The tresemme heat tamer is a good protectan.

if you want healthy hair you could use a deep treatment every two weeks. Aussie 3 minute miracle is a good one :)

I've got damaged hair from too much straightening and too much colouring. I have so many split ends, but I don't really care. I just get my hair trimmed when I get it dyed at a salon and I'm fine.

I'd say most girls have some form of damaged hair. Many of us have heat damage, like you mentioned. I have it too. I'm sure mine is probably worse because my hair is very curly to begin with so it probably takes more power to get mine to straighten. It's not a big deal, anyway. Many of your split ends will be gone when you get your hair cut. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back