Dance Class

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

**UrItChI**

Reaction score
[SIZE=9pt]I've been doing Dance since I was 8 years old.[/SIZE]

Tap, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Ballet and Tap, I love it all!

I'm going Competitive next year.

Theatre Dance Academy is where I've been.

Wer'e in the middle of our annual recital.

Well, what else can I say? GO TDA!

Do any of you share the love of dance with me?

-Rachel

My friend used to go to our local dance place, Off Broadway Dance Studio. I learned all my moves from her.

Has anybody seen Dancing With the Stars? That's what I do. It's a kick to see it on tv! ^_^

I've been a competitive Ballroom, Latin, and Swing dancer for almost 7 years. I LOVE it. In fact, I started homeschooling when I was still in middle/high school just so I could dance 6 days a week and travel to compete. My Mom is my costumer, and she goes to competitions with me and to sell her dresses and costumes that she makes for other people.

I've competed at both Amateur and Professional level as an instructor, and I love it so much. I just got a new Amateur partner to begin competing with, so it's really exciting!

[SIZE=8pt]with the Stars? I thing it's such a great sow! I watch it every week, and it rocked when Miley Cyrus' Dad, Billy Ray was on the show. So funny! [/SIZE] ^_^

I am homeschooled at the moment, which is great.

But it's not so I can get competitive.

TDA Dance classes are pricey... $400 each.

We're very professional and focused.

And our Website? It has an adorable layout.

I consider it to be my Training for my performing career.

I love to dance!

-Rachel

Aubrey,

I love dancing w/ the stars

GO APOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No I don't think dance is the best

But it's okay, I mean I go to all

My friends dance recitles(SP?)

I enjoy them very much.

But the actual dancing

ain't my cup 'o tea!

TT101

[SIZE=8pt]with the Stars? I thing it's such a great sow! I watch it every week, and it rocked when Miley Cyrus' Dad, Billy Ray was on the show. So funny! [/SIZE] ^_^  

I am homeschooled at the moment, which is great.

But it's not so I can get competitive.

TDA Dance classes are pricey... $400 each.

We're very professional and focused.

And our Website? It has an adorable layout.

I consider it to be my Training for my performing career.

I love to dance!

-Rachel
I loved when Billy Ray

Was on. They even showed

MILEY!!!!

I am going to non tama talk

In things you watch

To see if there is a topic

About it!!

I danced recreationally for about 12 years, well into college. I studied ballet but we also did modern and jazz, and one year in college I took belly dancing classes (it was fun to make the costumes and perform!).

I miss practicing pointe work :( Last time I went home I put on my old pointe shoes but I think my feet got big and fat and they hardly fit like they used to :/

Gah, Joey should have definently won! x3

I took dance lessons for two months. xD

It just wasn't fast enough for me- I wanted to dance NOW! Lol. I was so impatient.

I loved when Billy RayWas on. They even showed

MILEY!!!!
[SIZE=9pt]That was GREAT!![/SIZE]

It was just so funny to watch.

When I saw Miley, I screamed!

Her and her embarrasing Dad... :(

-Rachel

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes!I do Hip-Hop by myself,ballet and tap @ Pick-Town Dance Acadmy!My cousin had her reciatal on Saterday!GO LILY!

I loved Ian and Cherayl

On DWTS I liked Billy Ray and Karina now they r kicked off and who won?I didn't watch last night!

Has anybody seen Dancing With the Stars? That's what I do. It's a kick to see it on tv! :huh:
I love that Show! :)

Apollo and Jullianne (winners) were Excellent, the Fans, and judges sure could See the Talent in them. Im Sad that joey Didn't win but He and kym did Great though! I cant wait till next season to watch all the new dancers :huh:

Billy Ray in my opinion, wasnt that good of a Dancer, he just didnt have the Natural Sophistication and Dedication to this kind of Competition, but he was good to some extent. :huh:

Anyway, i dont Dance. But i want to take lessons though, dancing sounds fun. ^^

I like dancing but not like as a sport or w/e i do gymnastics and cheerleading so gymnastics has somewhat of ballet moves and cheerleading is like dancing too...but i like hip-hop and stuffs and imma pretty good dancer

I love that Show! :huh:
Apollo and Jullianne (winners) were Excellent, the Fans, and judges sure could See the Talent in them. Im Sad that joey Didn't win but He and kym did Great though! I cant wait till next season to watch all the new dancers ;)

Billy Ray in my opinion, wasnt that good of a Dancer, he just didnt have the Natural Sophistication and Dedication to this kind of Competition, but he was good to some extent. :eek:

Anyway, i dont Dance. But i want to take lessons though, dancing sounds fun. ^^
I think Billy Ray stayed on cause of miley's fans, lol

Yea, thats true. He Probably was on only because fans wanted him on, his Daughter is Miley Cyrus, on of the biggest Celebrity ever, and he's also a Famous Singer.

The Media probably just wanted him on to make the show look good, but in the end, the Judge's Opinions and the fan's Votes are all that count.

[SIZE=9pt]That's probably true. [/SIZE] :huh:

There's a ton of Miley fans out there, I'd have to say.

And when Billy Ray Cyrus is on, that makes the fans even more excited.

Anyways, TDA has 4 more Dance Recitals to go- 12 hours each!

I've done 2 performances so far- 8 more to go!

I know, that's a darn lot.

But it's just so much fun!

-Rachel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back