dancing tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamfam5

Reaction score
okay, here is the deal, today all three of my v5's started dancing in front of a row of flowers. similar to when summer arrives and christmas and so forth- you get the picture. Why would they be dancing in front of flowers? i checked the calander and nothing is going on that i can find. also, it just happens at different times of the day, no set time. Each of them would start at different times. all three are pure families, does that mean something?

It's probably just a normal thing, like when some do the fridge routine, maybe your's does that. I've never had that happen to me though, so maybe someone else will know more about it, but that's what it sounds like.

~Loola~

That happend to me today too and there's no holiday. That means that it was just a regular action and they were watering the flowers, or just looking at them.

[SIZE=13pt](Link)[/SIZE] This person had the same thing happen , so it must not be a glitch. It's probably just a August Animation... I've had it to!

I have a blended family and I've had a sociable family and I've seen both looking at their flowers.
[SIZE=13pt]She's talking about v5 .. a random animation.[/SIZE]

Tamagotchis do random cute little things throughout the day while you're not looking at them. This is probably one of them. Don't panic if you see your Tamagotchi taking a bath, brushing teeth or singing, if you don't want them to do such things anymore just press the A button.

Thank you to everyone who responded. I am begining to think it is an August thing like someone suggested. What I find weird, that all three do not do the flower thing at the same time. They only do that animation one at a time. While one is at the flowers, the other two are just dancing around the screen doing nothing, not even a different type of animation. WEIRD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back