Danii's Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, after a few days with me at University, my Genjirotenshi left me on good terms. He gave me a sad little wave and departed with a sweet "Thanks!". He was around 9 years old. I miss him and will run an Angelgotch again soon, I think.

I'm now back to running Panda, my V3, who is still in the teen stage.

Till next time (and I'll make an effort for some photos!) x

Ooh hello!

Next time has become quite a long time. I've been swept off my feet by life itself, though I fear I am quite back down to Earth with a bit of the flu. It seemed like a nice time to start up my Angelgotch and poke my head back in with you all!

My Angelgotch, Michael, is currently Kodoten.

Till next time!

Hello hello!

See, I said I'd be back :)

Michael is still Kodoten, although I am hoping he evolves into Kuriten, and then Futagotenshi (the twins).

I'll have to do a little research on the best way to attain these characters.

Unfortunately, I have a couple of busy days ahead at my new job (which I love) so Michael's time will have to be put on pause to avoid an unhappy departure!

Just a short one for today, hopefully I'll have more to report on next time.

Till then!

- daniinthetardis

Hi there friends,

I have exciting news. I am very close to ordering an iDL English, which will be my first colour tamagotchi. I'm just holding out for that paycheck to come in, being a responsible adult, and all those things!

Yesterday morning, Michael waited in the car while I tutored (I do some work on the side as an English tutor) and when I next saw him, he had evolved in Kuriten. I'm glad to see a different evolution line from my last run and I am hoping he will later evolve into Futagotenshi, as I mentioned in my previous update. These characters are achieved by good care and a high TP, as I found out from Mimitchi.com. I'm adding a link here to Mimitchi's Angelgotch character chart, as it is very thorough. You can find it at https://www.mimitchi.com/html/tangch.htm

Yesterday was also my little brother's 4th birthday - I wonder how old he ought to be before I consider buying him a Tamagotchi - although perhaps it is not as fun without friends having them as well, as was my own experience as a child.

Signing off with Michael bobbing about, flapping his little angel wings!

29xalgw.jpg

Till next time!

Hello!

Michael evolved into Futagotenshi this morning. I went out to brunch this morning and, in typical clumsy fashion, I dropped my Angelgotch. Thankfully, he was in his case, however I can't say the same for my blue Angelgotch case. The clasp has now broken off. My boyfriend found the missing piece, and I am hoping I will be able to repair it!

2zg7ssl.jpg
282eukk.jpg

Image 1: Angel twins.

Image 2: Eating the candy to raise Angel (Tenshi) Power.

Till next time!

Hello again!

Michael the Futagotenshi lived to be 13 years old before he returned to Tamagotchi Planet. I had slept in and was in a bit of a rush the morning he left - I was sad to say goodbye but pleased it was the 'good' ending. Michael says, "Thanks!"

Here is a little drawing of Kuriten I did in my Hobonichi Planner to remember him by:

photo1-1_zpsa9a3aec5.jpg

I've put away my Angelgotch for now and am running my clover-pattern Keitai. When I replaced the battery and 'downloaded' - I smiled to see Akemi the Memetchi with her little Shiropuchitchi. I kept her for a couple of days, before raising her little girl. I had planned this to fit into a hatch, although that doesn't seem to be going ahead.

photo2-1_zpsf11170cd.jpg

I named her Ai (あい), which is Japanese for love/affection. After the usual hour, she evolved into Kuribotchi. While I was out at breakfast this morning, I noticed her doing something I'd never seen before. She appeared to be standing between two flickering lanterns. I'm posting a picture, so if anyone knows why this animation occurs - message me!

6e89f71b-bdc8-4f76-9ddd-85c2e8efb7a5_zps311e3ffa.jpg

I'm hoping she evolves into Ichigotchi in the teen stage.

Till next time!

- daniinthetardis

Edit: Resized photographs. I've been unable to make those other photos smaller, but I will leave them up anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there!

Look what came in the post today...

photo1_zps6bd248d8.jpg

photo2_zpsbbf1301c.jpg
photo4_zps53ee986f.jpg

photo3_zps3161fcb6.jpg
photo5_zps1ad97968.jpg

It has been opened before, presumably to check it's functional. Otherwise, it's brand new and in flawless condition! I popped a couple of batteries into it to check it and it seems to work perfectly. I'll be running this one from tomorrow - I'm looking forward to discovering my first colour Tamagotchi and am especially pleased I could find an English version. Stay tuned!

I've also recently received an Ichigotchi pouch and Keitai Akai in great condition. I'll have to post some photos too, along with a couple of other things I have on the way.

Keitai:

Ai evolved, not into Ichigotchi (as I had hoped), but into Young Mametchi. I hadn't seen Young Mametchi for a while, so it was nice to have her around. A few days later, she evolved into Kuchpatchi - I have a bit of a soft spot for Kuchipatchi. She's so amiable!

Till next time!

Phew! It's been an out-of-control couple of weeks but I'm finally ready to log my time so far with my iD L.

Before I begin, I'll let you know that Ai had a little baby girl on the 11th of March (she married Debatchi) and I've stopped running my Keitai for now.

2unuequ.jpg

I'm currently on my fourth generation with the English iD L. Shall we start from the beginning? I have a few photos for you as well.

Generation One:

After a trip to the local supermarket for batteries, I started up my iD L on the 7th of March. And thus, a Momoirotchi named Lucille was hatched! She soon evolved into Paletchi and then Painaputchi (what a cute pineapple!). One the 10th, Lucille evolved into my first adult character - Lovelitchi! Her happy symbols are: the princess dress, microphone and parfait. I was excited to be on my way to my first Tamatomo and am now quite attached to Lovelitchi. You can see her below stargazing with her pet Bagubagutchi.

r07fx4.jpg
2wbt83o.jpg
16c1el3.jpg
30m9x74.jpg

To be continued...

Generation Two:

All too soon, it was time to say goodbye to my Lovelitchi - Lucille. On the 10th of March, she went off to the Matchmaker and chose Painttchi. It was time for Sprout the Yurapatchi to hatch! He evolved into Kaubotchi and then the cheeky Hanikamitchi. I was thrilled when I saw that my second Tamatomo was to be Mametchi! Doesn't he look sweet in the crown, one of his happy items? So far, I've really been enjoying the adult characters on this version. Sprout adopted Chitchi as his pet and, as you can see, my Tamagotchis do seem to love the stars. I remodeled the room to Earth for him, as I thought it suited Mametchi nicely.

9zpzti.jpg
246530p.jpg

Generation Three:

Another sad goodbye and Sylvia the Choribotchi was hatched! I must say, I prefer this baby character. She evolved into Paletchi and after some careful care-misses, became Sabosabotchi. She looks like a little cactus - very cute! Here you can see the Earth room. Soon, Sylvia evolved into Shigurahimetchi. I really like this character as well and was pleased to discover the kimono to be one of her happy items - it really suits her Geisha look. I remodeled the room into the 'Girly' style for her, since it matched her hairpins. Her pet was Doremetchi.

iegy93.jpg
2a7sdmu.jpg

Generation Four:

The growth in the colour versions is so quick! Here we are at Generation Four, and another Choribotchi hatched. Her name is Violet, who evolved into Kingyobotchi - I really like this toddler! Today, Violet evolved into Painaputchi - the pineapple has returned. Yesterday, my second-hand iD (white) arrived in the post in quite good condition. I started it today as a companion for Violet, though I'm not sure how long running both will last...I currently have a Mattaritchi called Boorzai (Fun fact: both of these names are from Barbara Kingsolver's The Lacuna). There is a picture below, which is a letter Violet received from Boorzai after they had connected a few times.

23iihkx.jpg
2hhg021.jpg

Till next time! x

Hey there!

My iD L reached the adult stage, however despite my efforts to the contrary, and evolved into Lovelitchi! I was a little disappointed, as I am trying to achieve all of the TamaTomos, but I am fond of Lovelytchi. After a day or two, Violet married Kuromametchi and left her baby boy in my care. I have been calling him The Piemaker (I've been watching a fair bit of Pushing Daisies). He soon evolved into Kaubotchi and then a teenager I haven't had yet - Bokuhoshitchi! I really like this character, especially the occasional colour change from blue to yellow. I haven't got many photos for this update - I've been at uni and so forth.

2q9w4z7.jpg

Violet enjoying her mother's 'Girly' room.

Boorzai, my iD, evolved into Kilalatchi (aww!) and then another familiar face - Mametchi! We discovered his TamaTomos (Mamedaifuke, Encyclopaedia and Steak Dinner) and have been co-existing peacefully until he receives his final stamp. I'm enjoying the iD so far, though I'm still discovering some things. I really like the TamaTomo animation and my eventual plan is to remodel the house to the Sweets theme - it's delightful, especially for a cupcake-lover such as myself.

juio09.jpg

Boorzai sleeping deeply.

I've recently learned that to make a care mistake, you must wait until the Tamagotchi stops calling for your attention. Perhaps that is where I have been going wrong in trying to achieve certain characters. So far with the Piemaker, I have made 2 care mistakes.

I have work tomorrow, so Boorzai can probably stay unpaused (I take a break in the middle of my 8-hour shifts), but I may have to keep the Piemaker on pause for the day.

Goodnight from your series regulars: Lovelytchi and Mametchi!

2nrmtna.jpg

Hey there!

This update might take a couple of posts so bear with me! To start with, here are the photos of the matchmaker sequence on the Tamagotchi iD (featuring Mametchi!):

f104ye.jpg
2cet6w7.jpg
347wtaf.jpg
33ykxvm.jpg
r046c0.jpg

More to come shortly! x

Good afternoon Tamatalkers!

I am coming back to the logging scene! I know, I know - it's been quite some time. I have been running Tamagotchis while I've been away from the log, but I feel ready to come back to it. I've recently arrived home from a month-long trip to Japan on which I took my white iD and bought my brand new white 4U from TamaDepa! TamaDepa was amazing, I wish I'd taken some photographs. There was a glass case showcasing every version of Tamagotchi with the year of it's release. :)

Now, I'm currently using my phone primarily as my laptop has given up so bear with me on the photo front while I figure that out!

I am currently running two Tamagotchis, my white 4U and my green TamaGo. :3

Tamagotchi 4U:

I currently have Kuchipatchi, and as my previous readers will know, I adore Kuchipatchi! He currently has three of his happy stamps and all five achievements from the school disciplines. Kuchipatchi LOVES to eat! His predecessors on the 4U have been: Mametchi, Kuromametchi, Lovelytchi, Orenetchi, Melodytchi and Himespetchi. Since I bought my 4U from TamaDepa, I have the Rola card so I will have that character available as well. If anyone knows how to get her, please do let me know!

TamaGo:

So I finally started running my Tamago, which came from a trade here on Tamatalk. I really miss tBay. Because the version is quite sizeable, I only run it when I am at home (at other times I use the pause function until I return). I am currently on my first generation with the lovely Furawatchi. I have find memories of having Furawatchi on my silver V3 when I was young and playing with my cousins at their parent's farm.

More soon, lovelies!

Hello friends!

Yesterday morning, my Dream Coffret P's came in the mail, quite a few days ahead of schedule! I love the colours on this particular version, especially the yellow. I also had all four of my wisdom teeth removed under anaesthetic, so I'm currently recovering from the surgery at home. This means I have plenty of time on my hands to run my Tamagotchis. I started up the P's this morning, which is running alongside my two already running Tamas.

Tamagotchi P's:

It's always exciting to start up a new Tamagotchi, especially as this is my first P's. Before starting it, I ran through a couple of guides and menu translations to get a feel for it. I'm really enjoying the version so far, though I'm still getting the hang of the games! I currently have Puchihanatchi, the female flowerpot toddler. I visited the paint shop to test it out and she is now red, white, and blue. I'm yet to try the pierce, I think I'll raise a few inbuilt characters first. I also love the feel of the the rounded shells, like the iD and iD L.

Tamagotchi 4U:

I kept Kuchipatchi for a few more days and he eventually turned into round Kuchipatchi - how cute! Yesterday he married Lovelitchi and my current generation is male. I only have one more male character stamp to collect, which is Spacytchi. We have eaten the curry rice 3/5 times is, so we're right on track! He is currently Pokapokatchi and he reminds me of a little bun!

Tama-Go

Furawatchi paid a trip to the date place this morning, where she married Tarakotchi. As this is my first time running a Tama-Go, I was surprised to see that Tarakotchi actually returned with Furawatchi. I wonder how long he'll stay around? I currently have the Chamametchi figure attached,and I'm hoping to acquire some more eventually.

Still no pictures here as yet, but I do sometimes share Tamagotchi photos on my Instagram, @daniinthetardis if you'd like to check it out!

Till next time!

Dani

Good news, I have photos for you today!

I'm still recovering at home with icepacks tied to my face, so all three Tamagotchis are running. I may have to revaluate this setup when I go back to work on Thursday! I will more than likely keep running just my 4U, since it has the babysitting function and this makes it very easy when I am working. As always, please feel free to get in contact with me - I'm very friendly, I promise!

Tamagotchi P's:

Cute little Nokobotchi (the style personality teen) was my companion yesterday before evolving into Himespetchi. I was very happy to see Himespetchi, as I recently raised her on my 4U for the first time, and I like her very much! We have filled in two of our puzzle pieces so far using the health drink from Music Cafe and the hand mirror from TamaDepa. I've read that her third piece is a white uniform, but there are two white-coated items at TamaMori, so I'm not sure which one it is. We're saving up for it at the moment! I've found that the B button doesn't respond sometimes (I bought this Tamagotchi NIB) which is frustrating when playing the jumprope game. Oh well!

b5qjxs.jpg

Himespetchi

Tamagotchi 4U:

Pokapokatchi evolved into Spacytchi, as anticipated! As soon as he evolved, I fed him his favourite curry rice to earn one of his happy stamps. The second was earned from a delicious three-tiered ice-cream - yum! Spacytchi has gained all of his schooling stamps, and after he earned the last one (cooking) - he became King Spacy! I have included a photo of him below. I am hoping for him to change back today so that I can use the royal crown for his third happy stamp. I think King Spacytchi is achieved through very good care of Spacytchi, so I am trying to neglect him at the moment to see if he will return to his usual form.

28aozms.jpg

Apologies! I couldn't get this one the right way up. I'm using TinyPic - any better suggestions?

King Spacy chasing his umbrella.

TamaGo:

Furawatchi and Tarakotchi are still happily married. Yesterday they hatched a beautiful baby girl and seem to be very happy. They have spent one night all together, so I imagine the parents will leave tonight. Last night, Furawatchi's weight reached 99lb and all of a sudden both she and Tarakotchi swelled up and refused to move. Naturally, I was a little worried and consulted some online sources, which told me I needed to use medicine. When I did, they did their little happy dance and returned to normal. Oh dear! I have read that if this happens when the Tamagotchi is on it's own, it will poop it's weight back down. How peculiar. But it certainly encourages me to exercise my Tamago!

nd97v6.jpg

Happy family.

In other news, I'm currently waiting for a used pink ID and used purple P's with the Disney pierce. I bought them in a lot for a pretty good price, considering the Disney pierce has become very expensive on it's own! Unfortunately the P's doesn't come with it's original silicone heart, so if anyone knows where I can get one - that'd be much appreciated! I'm wanting to buy a green P's as well, so I may end up selling the purple one once I achieve the special connection characters. We'll see! I also have a yellow English iD L on hold - it wasn't cheap but the price was fair. I really like the yellow shell, and I like to have matching pairs for my connection Tamagotchis. My wish list is pretty long at the moment, but I don't think I'll be making any more purchases for a little while!

Ciao for now,

daniinthetardis

EDIT: I'm running a Valentines Day hatch - go check it out if you'd like to join! I love group hatches.

Hello readers, if there are any of you out there!

Yesterday was a pretty big day for all of my Tamagotchis, with all three starting new generations! Since I have quite a few photos, I'm going to make separate posts for each Tamagotchi, starting with my P's. I'm using Photobucket today, so hopefully you'll be able to see the pictures better!

Himespetchi went to school for a few hours today, and left a journal entry for me to read! When she came home, we finally saved up for the right TamaMori item, the lab coat with blue pants, as you can see pictured on my happy little Himespetchi below. She was so pleased to earn her final puzzle piece (as I'd already had her for long enough to achieve the fourth piece) that she rewarded me with some just adorable animations (below). We also visited what must be an enchanted forest, as I was surprised to see Himespetchi jump into the mouth of one of the trees, only to end up in the laboratory pictured below to have a chat with that strange fellow next to her. When all the fun had been had, Himespetchi visited the matchmaker, who offered her a few suitors. But of course, her choice had to be Mametchi! We all know how much Himespetchi loves and admires Mametchi. The dating and marriage animations were darling, they go out to a few places, then walk through a blank space having what appears to be memories of each other before visiting the chapel and marrying. Himespetchi returned to her home with her baby boy, who you can see her reading to below, who is now in my care. He evolved into the turtle toddler and I am so in love with this character! He's adorable! I've really enjoyed running my first generation of the P's and don't know why I waited so long to purchase one!

3adafe67-70f8-40ee-b483-cc3ff4f62afe_zps831d3a61.jpg
photo2-4_zpsa9d49543.jpg
photo1-5_zpsbf5dccdc.jpg
photo2-5_zpsd28fae89.jpg
photo3-4_zps211db599.jpg
photo4-2_zps829bc732.jpg
photo5-2_zpsacce2071.jpg
photo3-5_zpsebf3de11.jpg
photo4-3_zpsca01e99b.jpg
photo5-3_zps216b9d55.jpg

Gosh, some of the photos are very big! I'm not sure how to fix them, unfortunately, but at least it's close up! Hopefully I'll have better luck next time.

Till then!

daniinthetardis

I'm sneaking back in... 

It's been about 4 years since I ran a Tamagotchi, but the idea came into my head a few nights ago! Since then, I've been having a little look around Tamatalk and catching up on the latest in Tamagotchi news! I'm happy re-discovering my collection, but it's exciting having the re-releases available here in Australia, and the new Meets available through HLJ. 

I've started running my V1 Connection - a plain black one that I bought in a bulk lot forever ago. This is my favourite version, as it was my first Tamagotchi when they were released in 2004. I like running this one because the shell is pretty discreet, and it's small and low maintenance enough for me to take along to work and check on in my breaks. I'm actually kind of nervous running this now that I'm a few years older again - so much has changed in my life since I last wrote here! But it's a good lesson in being myself, because I actually really am enjoying re-entering the Tamagotchi world. I'm not sure if I'll go back to collecting like I used to, but I might pick up a few newbies here and there. 

I'll work on getting some photos to share, and please feel free to message me to chat or just to let me know you're reading. 

'Til next time!

It's me again! I'm keen to have this log going as a little side project, and I'm hoping it might spur me on to write more in my free time. 

My first week back into running Tamagotchis has been a good one! I was concerned about taking my Tamagotchi to work, since I'm in an office environment now and I still worry a bit about what other people might think of an adult playing with a Tamagotchi. It's been super easy though, as many of my skirts and dresses have pockets, so I can check on Aster when I am taking 'mini-breaks' throughout the day like making a cup of tea or something to eat. My partner knows, of course, and I think he's kind of enjoying seeing me re-discover them - he was the one who discouraged me from selling my collection when I was thinking about it. I'm hoping he might run something with me sometime. 

I am a bit of a collector at heart (I also collect brooches), so I currently have my eye on a green Magical Meets on eBay - since my last new purchase was the 4U, I'm keen to see what's changed. If I still love running my colours, I'll consider adding the other versions I've missed to the family (4U+, M!x). I'll likely pick up the re-releases available here in Australia first though, it's too good an opportunity to re-visit those versions and add them to the collection. 

I'm on Generation 1 of this V1, and it's been cool seeing all the features I've loved so much - the animations are fantastic and I've loved having my favourite character Ichigotchi! I was aiming for Mametchi with this one, but I slipped up when I was out to lunch one day for several hours, and she dropped all her hungry hearts. I'm never disappointed to see Kuchipatchi though.

I'll probably start up my + Colour soon, since I've never run it and I think I'll enjoy exploring it and collecting the TamaTomos. I bought this one here on TamaTalk, back when tBay was a thing. It came from OldSchoolTama - I always loved reading her log! 

Catch you next time!

Aster's growth stages (excluding child stage - Marutchi) - how cute is singing Ichigotchi??

3BE23391-7780-40EB-8F19-CF76B19437C5.jpg

Happy Friday everyone! 

I started up my TMGC+C last night and I'm loving it! I have a little girl, and I've decided to call her Iris, to keep up the flower theme for now. The characters are super cute, and there's lots to discover. The mini games are pretty fun - my favourite is the apple-catching. So far, I've just been reading through the guide to see what I can do, and getting all the secret code items. 

So far, I've collected one Happy Stamp (not TamaTomo - oops) from the Japanese Tea. The weather is pretty snowy outside, and today it was rainy - so I don't know how well I'll go collecting the weather-based ones. I do like having a little objective like that to complete though, it makes it more exciting. I had both Iris and Aster, my V1, at work today and I found it pretty manageable to take decent care of both - though I definitely wouldn't be running any more. I like the combination of one colour, and one monochrome. 

9E91253E-85C8-499B-BAA0-C0B59D6C5D76.JPG

Some cute baby stage photos, including Iris calling out my name in Japanese (I hope I got the characters right!). 

IMG_1449.jpg

Iris sharing the love

IMG_1450.jpg

Rainy day today! 

I'm working at a festival over the weekend, so I've taken out the battery of my V1 - I may run it again at some stage, but I know this version like the back of my hand so I don't mind taking a break to try something new!

Iris will be set to sleep during the day while I work, and I'll care for her at night. I'll be staying with my best friend over the weekend, who I played with our original Tamagotchis with, so I'm looking forward to showing her the +C. 

Until next time!  

Hello! 

Well, it's been a huge weekend - it's a hot summer here in Australia so working an outdoor festival was gorgeous but so exhausting! 

Iris was set to sleep the last few days, but I've been spending some time playing with her a bit in the evenings. She evolved into Chamametchi on Saturday morning and she is adorable! We haven't been able to collect any more happy symbols, but have tried out a few lottery items. She received the scrubbing brush and the vacuum cleaner - I've included pictures below of her using them. I wish I looked this shiny and cute when I did my cleaning! She also grew the candy floss tree from the mystery seeds - it's super pink and I love it. The next goal will be saving up for the yellow transit ticket to unlock a couple more destinations. 

FEFD6F08-7F82-4E83-AB54-E67B40C47498.JPG

I'm not sure when she'll be due to become an adult, but I'm looking forward to seeing who she evolves into! I'm kind of keen to start something else up again as well, but I'm not sure what...any thoughts?

There's also the Valentine's Hatch happening on February 14th, so I'll have to decide what to run for that! I have an Akai which I may run, and a red shell Japanese P1. 

Until next time! 

Latest posts

Back