DARTH VAIDER

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
personally this is nothing 2 worry about. lots of people sign up for tamatalk and just use one feature. this is not much to worry about in my opinion.

really? how do u know? i talked to zarf jr in the chat room once...
yes in chat darth vaider pmed me and told me he was zarf jr. and zarf jr was banned so he changed his username.

Last edited by a moderator:
If he was banned then why has he come back with a different username! Is that allowed?????? :(

there is no answer no because they would never no it was zarf jr because he changed his username.

Well, my cousisns signed up for TamaTalk, and they both use PM's all the time. One of them has 0 posts i think, and the other has at least 5.They are TamaKathy, my younger cousin, and liz147, my older cousin.

:lol: I dont think it is really very good to be using tamatalk for tamachat....I think it has to be other things besides to.....

it is probably meant to be but he spelt it wrong
he is mean he threatened to ban people and ignored me and called me a witch i dont like him one bit
Ban you? only Admin and Guides can ban you..... I can see no harm in using tamaTalk for TamaChat!.

Please PM me with more details of what he said (to you)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not the person that plays Darth Vadar in the moives of Star Wars.My dad is a star was nerd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back