Dating on the net?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl1092

Reaction score
I don't date on the net, but I think I may have met someone who does. I personally don't think it's a good idea, but I just wanted to find out so I can tell that person if it is, or isn't allowed.

Thanks!

I don't date on the net, but I think I may have met someone who does. I personally don't think it's a good idea, but I just wanted to find out so I can tell that person if it is, or isn't allowed.Thanks!
No,

It isn't allowed, and personally I think it is a bad idea to date online.

-DarkCore

No,It isn't allowed, and personally I think it is a bad idea to date online.

-DarkCore
^Ditto. Dating is not allowed on Tamatalk, and in my opinion it should be kept off the net, and at the least age 15.

[SIZE=22pt] [/SIZE] B) I personally don't think it's a good idea. And it's not allowed too!

;) tamagirl777

TamaTalk is not a courting agency. When a person reaches over 18 years of age or whatever the legal age is in the US/UK/wherever, they can choose to do whatever they please over the internet provided that it is legal. That is up to their sole disgression however, TamaTalk is not the place to engage in this kind of activity.

Exactly. TamaTalk is for Tamagotchi Fans... Not finding lovers... And most of the population of TamaTalk are kids anyway.

I am going to close this topic because I think the problem is solved and to advoid spam. :angry:

*Topic closed by Jappyx*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back