Dating Show

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Not meaning to be rude or anything, but my character needs to be paired up, too.)

Aquangel I didn't accept your form for a reason. You're rejected due to being too much like Nokotchi's character

not only that there aren't enough people.

Charlie walked with Alkaia to the park and did the most typical thing ever. Pick a flower for her.

"Uhm you can have this" He said feeling stupif. No amount of intelligence can help him here.

Alkaia smiled and took the flower. "Aw, thank you." she muttered. She put the flower in her hair and looked over at Charlie.

"Environmental worship? Well, that's seriously what the guy does. He just worships the environment. He's practically a treehugger who spends 7 hours a day working to stop trees from being turned into wood. Basically, the tree equivalent of a PETA petitioner." Ty rolled his eyes, at the thought of his sister's husband.

Olivia listened carefully before responding, "Oh man, how does your sister even put up with that? Has she started to act like that too?"

Ty nodded grimly. "Sadly so. You should have seen what she got everyone in my family for Christmas. Tree seeds, and certificates saying a tree was saved in our names." He rolled his eyes at the memory.

Charlie was so happy to see Alkaia's smile.

"M-May I hold your hand?" He asked nervously.

Alkaia could tell Charlie was nervous and it made her smile grow slightly. "Sure.." she held out her hand.

Charlie grabbed her hand smiled.

"So what do you do? In terms of a job?"

"Well, I'm just out of college.... So, the only job I have at the moment is a part time job as a waitress." Alkaia explained. "How about you?"

"I work as a prosecutor against criminals. I invest my pay into stocks. A month ago I invested one thousand dollars and it turned into one hundred thousand in 4 weeks." He smiled then they eventually ended up into the shopping district and he saw a jewellery shop. "Lets go in here!" He let go of Alkaia briefly and ran in so she would come in too. He saw a beautiful white gold watch with a diamond on each point of the clock and one in the middle. He bought it without thinking. "Alkaia!" He handed her the watch. It cost him twenty three thousand dollars due to the clarity and size of the diamonds.

Alkaia looked down speechlessly at the watch. "This is.... Beautiful..... Thank you!" She looked at the watch closely seeing the diamonds in it. "You didn't have to get me this!"

"I wanted too!" He smiled. But Charlie realised giving her things is stupid. She'll love the gifts not him. He sighed heavily.

Alkaia smiled, thinking Charlie was so kind. She hugged him gently. "Thank you so much...."

Maybe what he did was good. Maybe it showed he cared? H didn't know. He didn't know what to do but hug her back.

Olivia chuckled to herself. "I can't believe she thought that was a good idea for a Christmas gift." She took her hands out of her hoodie pocket and swung them slightly as they walked. "Hey, whatever makes her happy, I suppose."

"Yeah.. Although if you ask me, it's an odd way to make someone happy. Anyway, someday, a bunch of people will go out to the forest, and they'll see a tree labeled 'Tyrone Ross'." He laughed at the thought. "So, anyway, tell me something about you."

Olivia fell silent as she racked her brain for something interesting to say about herself. It took her a moment, but she finally found something worthwhile that could keep a small conversation going. "Well, I have played soccer since I was five years old," she started. "I recently received a full ride scholarship thanks to soccer." She couldn't help but let out a small smile when she said it. It was easy to see that Olivia was immensely proud of herself, as that was the number one thing she worked on for years beforehand.

Alkaia pulled away and smiled hugely at Charlie. "Oh, and call me Alky by the way."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back