DATING?!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To everyone saying it's harmless: I don't think it is harmless. When they "break up," kids, especially the girls, can get extremely upset about it. I know I did.
That's actually true.

I know a girl, who, erm, let's say still hasn't got over her break-up last year.

But some adults hurt alot.

Being upset is a part of life really. I like the saying "Everyone wants to be happy, nobody wants to be in pain. But you can't have a rainbow without any rain".

Kid's young fragile hearts probably should be spared until they are a bit older, but it's their choice. I hate the kids who go from one relationship straight on to another. Or when they break up because one is cheating on the other. I mean teens who break up because of that is a bit strange. Cheating? A bit too young for that in my opinion. But you can't keep kids locked away from the real world, it's all about experience. It's all a stage of growing up.

I don't think having a partner is a very necessary part of life.

I dun even think marriage is important.

Also, at this age, I'd rather focus on things like having fun, being with friends, etc, than finding a guy for myself.

Pointless, really, unless w/e crush you have is huge.

I think its stuipd. I mean, your only 11/12! I'm in 5th grade, and ppl are crus asking ppl out to this party the school calls it a dance beacause theres a dance floor and a dj. but I really dont get why ppl want GF/BF at such a young age for it.

Dating isn't appropriate for sixth graders, although I know this girl who got her first boyfriend after getting out from fifth grade!!! I think you shouldn't start until high school. I'm in 8th grade, and some people do have boyfriends, but most people put it off till high school. It's totally inappropriate for sixth grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back