day by day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saint64

Reaction score
i have nothing beter o do so thist is going to be me telling you all the things i do withe my tama . i will also tell u the thing i figer out and if yall whant me to try to figer something out i waill try just tell me.

5/9/2010 4:52

have not don eneything yet but i geting redy to start playing with them if they arnt dead hehehaha

v/4 was so sick and pooped like 3 times and my tama+c poop 4 times was starving and i feed it so much i gave it a toothache

a ruber just took 300p from me:(

ahhh my tama v4 is so over whight and has no name ahhhhh but yet that is kinda cool. it was just staveing ad so unhappy. off to school i go. yes i got the flower thing even thoho i was not paying atintion. going to play some games then report bake bye byefor now.

sorry i have not posted anything in a wahile put my tamas have not been to good the v/4 has died 2 times and i have conpletly forgot about the tama+c. i did figer something out you have t have at lest 26 smart points to be a school teacher.

yes i figerd something out when your tama is 0 it will go to pre school till you are 1.

i am also takeing my tama on a feild trip.!!

bey bey for now

ttyl

Latest posts

Back