Dazzmina's Tamagotchi Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PAGE 15! I never though this log would get so far. I tell you, when I typed the log title in and posted my first and longest post, I never imagined seeing 4,500 views up there in black and white on the screen next to my user name. In fact, when I first joined TamaTalk, I didn't expect ten log views, that was if I ever started a log. I only dreamed of 20 Tamagotchis, my 20 Tamagotchis. I only dreamed of seeing 3,000 logs views up on the screen next to my log's name. I told myself dreams don't come true. But they do, and that's thanks to one site that's more than just a site. And it's the site I'm posting on right now.

Hi! Well, I've got plans! Since these plans are for the near future, I won't be running my V6. I am planning to order a new V4.5 and run it with my old one.

I only have $20, so this requires saving up, and lots of it.

So, at the end of each log post, I'm going to post the current amount of V4.5 money I have. It's not as simple as just doing chores for money; I actually have to make things and sell them. I need to sell to my family since I'm way too young to sell to the general public. My parents are really keen on me being creative, and I have a lot of ideas but if you have any ideas about what I could do then I’ve got a status update you can post them on.

So, no news with my Tamas right now. I’m off to start making stuff to sell!

V4.5 money: $20

~ Dazzmina ~

Last edited by a moderator:
Change of plan. I'm going to save for an iD L Princess Spacy, coming out next year. I currently have $57 due to making a lot today and also finding more money in my cabinet. I hope I can earn a lot fast - I want really fast delivery! For now, I'm going to run my regular iD L. I don't DO see a point in restarting it. Sorry Celia... :(

So, although it's not too late today, I need to do some math so see you tomorrow with a first generation iD L!

~ Dazzmina ~

Well, I'm trying not to get over-excited, but with my dad's help I worked out ONCE I HAVE MY POCKET MONEY FOR NEXT YEAR I WILL BE ABLE TO BUY AN ID L 15TH ANNIVERSARY AND A PRINCESS SPACY ID L! I know I dislike the normal iD L, that's because I couldn't get downloads, but if I manage to get downloads then it would be great especially with connecting! And I would have 23 Tamas! Yes I know what I'm doing, these new ones sound cool! And also, I don't really want to reset my current iD L...but, as soon as I get a 15th Anniversary and Princess Spacy, I'll definitely log them! It must be much more fun with downloads and connecting!

Right now, I'm not running anything. What's the point, when I've got plans for the near future? I'll just have to log my Nintendogs or something till I get my iD L's. See you!

~ Dazzmina ~

OK, I've decided. I'm getting an iD L Princess Spacy as soon as I have enough money. Preorder. Till then, I'll run my V2.

So, we started Adrian the 2nd generation up yesterday, and were welcomed home by a cute Hinotamatchi, who is due to evolve today.

ADRIAN

Training: 4 bars

Weight: 17 lbs

Generation: 2nd

Gotchi Points: 665

So much simpler without stressing about skill points! It'll be nice to have a break from the V4 and V4.5 with the relaxed, easy V2. Storing up Tama energy for my Princess Spacy!

~ Dazzmina and Adrian ~

I'm T-I-R-E-D. Gemma keeps getting Pro Debut (she just called me) and Androtchi keeps failing. No point even trying, even though Gemma has 999 in every skill point category.

A few quoted conversations needed to be recorded here. Number One: While Waiting for the Bus

Me: *gets out Tama*

Boy 1: Is that a Tamagotchi?

Me: Yah...

Boy 2: What is it?

Boy 1: They're for girls, not boys.

Boy 3: I threw my sister's in the pool!

*everyone laughs except me*

Boy 2: I threw my sister's mobile phone in the pool!

Me: (a bit louder and more Tama-defensive than intended) Who cares?

Number Two: In the Car Back Home

Me: *plays with Tama* (it is currently trying at Pro Debut)

Brother: *cranes neck over to my seat to see Tama*

Me: *uses hand to block brother's vision of my Tama*

Brother: *moves my hand*

Brother: *shakes head and grins* They made a mistake.

Me: None of your business, it's MY Tama.

Brother: No it's not. I lent it to you the Christmas before last Christmas.

Me: No, you PROMISED this April that once you got your iD L, you would give me that blue Music Star PERMANENTLY. Remember, I wrote it down on that piece of paper and you signed it?

(Dad barges in and makes a general point of me being horrible to my brother in too many words)

Ugh, I seriously had to fight for Gemma in that second one. But my little Makiko is worth it!

Today, I escaped from getting caught with Gemma by an INCH. I was peering into my hat in my desk, checking Gemma during lunch break, when I heard loud voices in the corridor. Gemma was trying Pro Debut. I rushed into the girls toilets quicker than I ever though I could run and slid to a halt. There I watched the stupid Androtchi let Gemma down once more. But it was worth everybody being suspicious for Gemma.

- dazzilitcihigirl and Gemma
Well, that's not the only time my brother's done that. He seems absolutely DESPERATE to collect Tamas, but he keeps giving me them. Then, a few months later, he says he lent me the Tama. Lies! Right now, it's the iD L he gave me. Whenever he sees a Tama, it makes him bring up the difficult old subject again! Now that I've scribbled metallic pen all over that old V6 (I was REALLY angry at my brother for killing Orion, Gemma's son), he doesn't want it anymore, but somehow I can't bring myself to do that to the iD L. It's one thing with an old $10 V6; it's totally different with a 14th generation $100 iD L.

So now, what he has is a dead blue V5 he is offering to trade for the iD L. Am I gonna do it? I don't think so. I already have three V5s.

~ Dazzmina ~

I'm sorry, but...I can't use this log any more. Not after I just read the first few pages. I don't like them, they're really stupid and immature. I need a new log.

I know we've come so far with this log, but I just can't have it any more. Goodbye old log. Guides, you're welcome to close this topic, but please don't delete it. Please go to my new log, which I am about to create, and I'm going to get rid of the link in my signature to this log, since I can't edit it to make it go to my new log. Thanks for reading. Check out my new log - it'll be great and you won't regret it, I promise.

~ Dazzmina ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back